So How Is Trump...

Replies

• Plan SeaPlan Sea Posts: 5,453 Officer
    remember what the don said.......i could kill someone and still win......and he is right......

He is going to do a lot of killing, it's called the GOP.

2012 it was an "autopsy"

2016 will be a mass eulogy. I am sure Obama will skip a round of golf to be in attendance this time.
    they make missiles not bombs...

Raytheon does indeed make bombs.

Since Ratheon doesnt make bombs, retract this lie.

Conservative math- A Prius pays $7.84 per mile traveled, a truck $15.20. The Prius is paying proportionately more, period! over an equal amount of distance.
  • navigator2navigator2 Posts: 22,472 AG
    Plan Sea wrote: »
    He is going to do a lot of killing, it's called the GOP.

2012 it was an "autopsy"

2016 will be a mass eulogy. I am sure Obama will skip a round of golf to be in attendance this time.

Let us know when Trump has a kill sheet as long as the Clinton's. Good luck with that! :Spittingcoffee
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    navigator2 wrote: »
    Let us know when Trump has a kill sheet as long as the Clinton's. Good luck with that! :Spittingcoffee

Noun, verb, but Hillary, you really are fascinated with the Gal aren't you.

No one cares about her, well almost. The fact is he is going to kill off what is left and it's about time and glad I will be around to watch.

Never, ever in my wildest days as a former Republican would I ever think the party would openly advocate trying to discredit it's front runner, YCMTSU.

Conservative math- A Prius pays $7.84 per mile traveled, a truck $15.20. The Prius is paying proportionately more, period! over an equal amount of distance.
  • rickcrickc Posts: 9,172 Admiral
    but bill's are getting pretty prevalent here

you guys never liked the but bushs

truth is Bill Cllinton was a Great President and **** and Jr were a Terrible President

I can understand why you righties would not want to be reminded of the bush years

but having your face rubbed into Clinton's successes must sting
  • MenziesMenzies Posts: 19,289 AG
    JBond wrote: »
    I know. They do many odd things. They actually believe they have the power to absolve sin. Ridiculous I know, but it is how they roll to keep the offering plate full.

First, you said that they have had a change of heart, can you explain exactly what has changed. From your link you may want to specifically focus on this:

"The forgiveness of God cannot be denied to one who has repented,"

Secondly, for those that follow the teachings of Christ, how do you interpret John 20:22-23?
    Maybe if we tell people that the brain is an App, they will start using it.
    DancinGene wrote: »
    They believe in abortion now?
    Please point out where I can confirm this.
    I am Catholic, was educated in a Catholic school, as were my boys. I don't go to church except for the occasional wedding or funeral. I just don't get anything out of it.

If I could make a point, and it is based on the same background (probably even more so since I brought up Catholic in Ireland :) ).

If you go in looking to get something out of it, you won't.

If you go in looking at what you can give, you will get a lot out of it.

Let me explain a little. My son went off "The Church" in his early twenties. When we discussed it he went on a rant about the priests, about the money etc. etc.

I asked him to look at re-setting his personal definition of "The Church." To consider that the Church is NOT the priests, the Vatican, the Pope. That the Church is a community, a community made up of ordinary people, who have needs and fears but who also have lots to give to each other. The priests are the administrators, good ones can lead, good ones can help translate the Word of God, the majority, in my mind, are functionaries who keep the infrastructure running to allow the community to support each other, and the broader community regardless of who they are.

As far as I am concerned if the guy up front manages the bricks, mortar, and plays as best a role as he can in representing Christ himself, I am good with what he does. The CRITICAL thing for me is what I do within the Church, in a broader context.

So I told my son that, next time he does get an opportunity to go to church, any church, temple or building of any religion, take a minute to walk up to the front and turn around and look back at everyone. They make up the Church. They are the ones that are important. If you help them where you can, and support the many works that they do in the broader community, YOU are the priest carrying out Christ's work.

Going physically to church allows me to do two main things. Carve out some time from my very busy life to reflect on the teachings of Jesus, and be there to help, support, and through that grow within myself.

Finally, and I spoke to my son about this when he asked me if I really thought people who don't go to a church would not go the heaven or whatever else there is, I said not necessarily. But wouldn't putting yourself in a position to help hundreds, if not thousands of people, be much better than not. Obviously you can work to find other ways of doing that, but why not use the opportunity that is right there and available?

Just some food for thought.

Fire away.
  • BallaCoiPersiciBallaCoiPersici NW Italy (Laveno Mombello)Posts: 4,878 Captain
    Aside my personal thought (maybe later) on the argument, is the abortion free, there ?
    Or women have to pay ?
    Massimo (former Ballak) - Please, be patient for my English

My YouTube Channel

I'm typing keeping close my "pasta hole"!
    Choose common sense, boycott political correctness.
  • Big BatteryBig Battery Posts: 19,471 AG
    180,000 democrats in PA switched to the Republican Party.

So which way will the GOP swing in PA?
    Aside my personal thought (maybe later) on the argument, is the abortion free, there ?
    Or women have to pay ?

Insurance pays most of the time.

But these days most of the time having an abortion means popping a pill.
    Menzies wrote: »
    Insurance pays most of the time.

But these days most of the time having an abortion means popping a pill.
    Thanks for answer.

If insurances pay (pill or surgery doesn't matter) it means that in US, according to the common sense, abortion (better: pregnancy) is a sort of disease, in any case.
    I'm my opinion, in at least the 70% of cases, abortion is just the lazy way for stupid and/or ignorant people to get out of the troubles because of their culprit lack of prevention in birth control.

And a punishment for who prefers have an abortion instead doing preventive birth control, could not be so wrong.

My YouTube Channel

Thanks for answer.

If insurances pay (pill or surgery doesn't matter) it means that in US, according to the common sense, abortion (better: pregnancy) is a sort of disease, in any case.
    I'm my opinion, in at least the 70% of cases, abortion is just the lazy way for stupid and/or ignorant people to get out of the troubles because of their culprit lack of prevention in birth control.

And a punishment for who prefers have an abortion instead doing preventive birth control, could not be so wrong.

30% is a big number. What do you think in those cases?
    180,000 democrats in PA switched to the Republican Party.

So which way will the GOP swing in PA?

While most party switchers joined the Republican Party, the news wasn't all good for the GOP.

More unaffiliated or third-party voters joined the Democratic Party this year — 52,200 became a Democrat, while 42,600 switched to the GOP — and Democrats signed up more new voters this year, 70,000 to 55,500, according to state data. Democrats are heading into the primary with slightly above 4 million voters; Republicans with nearly 3.1 million.

http://www.mcall.com/news/nationworld/pennsylvania/mc-pa-voters-switch-party-record-20160330-story.html

Who cares? That didnt answer my question.
    Who cares? That didnt answer my question.

wasn't attempting to make a guess, no one cares. I was referring to your first sentence, was it not obvious enough for you?

30% is a big number. What do you think in those cases?
    Fetal malformations, risky pregnancies, unfortunate situations (birth control fail), etc.

My YouTube Channel

Fetal malformations, risky pregnancies, unfortunate situations (birth control fail), etc.

I know.

What do you think should be done about those cases? And how do you differentiate, especially between birth control fail and not using any?
    Plan Sea wrote: »
    wasn't attempting to make a guess, no one cares. I was referring to your first sentence, was it not obvious enough for you?

It was obvious it was related to the question... but I realize that you are fixated on your own little world.
    It was obvious it was related to the question... but I realize that you are fixated on your own little world.

No it was not. You have no clue the reasoning behind the switch. The answers given for switching are all over the road and we don't know who is going to be the nominee on either side. It's also irrelevant given the numbers I posted after looking at the entire landscape. Again no one cares.

A small mind ponders such questions at this point in the race for the sake of getting noticed.

I know.

What do you think should be done about those cases? And how do you differentiate, especially between birth control fail and not using any?
    For real pregnancy-correlated issues abortion could be the better solution, when not the only one. Usually easy to understand.

For the doubt cases investigate to understand.
    Instead to spend resources (human and material) to cover 100% could be better invest the same resources on few "suspects" cases to understand any situation deeply and really assist the people, instead to give to everybody a impersonal pret-à-porter solution.
    Maybe isn't a current practice only because for insurance companies is cheaper paying for an abortion (especially now, with the abortion pill available) than for a maternity :shrug.

My YouTube Channel

• chubascochubasco Posts: 18,390 Officer
    fins4me wrote: »
    Murderers should be punished. That goes for the butcher performing the procedure and the monster who sought him out to perform the crime.

Trump and fins are the only honest repubs. The rest of the repubs are a bunch of puzzies.
    Chubasco.jpg
  • gunby31gunby31 Posts: 5,777 Officer
    chubasco wrote: »
    Trump and fins are the only honest repubs. The rest of the repubs are a bunch of puzzies.

Hillary is licking her chops.
  • DancinGeneDancinGene Posts: 1,760 Captain
    If I could make a point, and it is based on the same background (probably even more so since I brought up Catholic in Ireland :) ).

If you go in looking to get something out of it, you won't.

If you go in looking at what you can give, you will get a lot out of it.

Let me explain a little. My son went off "The Church" in his early twenties. When we discussed it he went on a rant about the priests, about the money etc. etc.

I asked him to look at re-setting his personal definition of "The Church." To consider that the Church is NOT the priests, the Vatican, the Pope. That the Church is a community, a community made up of ordinary people, who have needs and fears but who also have lots to give to each other. The priests are the administrators, good ones can lead, good ones can help translate the Word of God, the majority, in my mind, are functionaries who keep the infrastructure running to allow the community to support each other, and the broader community regardless of who they are.

As far as I am concerned if the guy up front manages the bricks, mortar, and plays as best a role as he can in representing Christ himself, I am good with what he does. The CRITICAL thing for me is what I do within the Church, in a broader context.

So I told my son that, next time he does get an opportunity to go to church, any church, temple or building of any religion, take a minute to walk up to the front and turn around and look back at everyone. They make up the Church. They are the ones that are important. If you help them where you can, and support the many works that they do in the broader community, YOU are the priest carrying out Christ's work.

Going physically to church allows me to do two main things. Carve out some time from my very busy life to reflect on the teachings of Jesus, and be there to help, support, and through that grow within myself.

Finally, and I spoke to my son about this when he asked me if I really thought people who don't go to a church would not go the heaven or whatever else there is, I said not necessarily. But wouldn't putting yourself in a position to help hundreds, if not thousands of people, be much better than not. Obviously you can work to find other ways of doing that, but why not use the opportunity that is right there and available?

Just some food for thought.

Fire away.

When I go to church, I'm just hearing words.
    They mean very little to me.
    I don't rant about the church, I just find that it's not really relevant to my life.
    When I go to church, I'm just hearing words.
    They mean very little to me.
    I don't rant about the church, I just find that it's not really relevant to my life.

I guess that's what I was trying to say.

If you replace the word Church with people...

"I don't rant about people, I just find that people are not really relevant to my life"

And then re-consider based on how relevant you could be to their lives.

To me, that's the way to look at it.
  • DancinGeneDancinGene Posts: 1,760 Captain
    I find my fulfillment in other places.
    I find my fulfillment in other places.

OK.
  • seajay-1seajay-1 Posts: 4,736 Captain
    Or women have to pay ?

No we as tax payers pay for it. Sad on both fronts.
    seajay-1 wrote: »

Just remember, those who chose to have abortions are tax payers too.

Isn't that was a tax is? A tax on the many to pay for the fewer who need to draw on it.
  • navigator2navigator2 Posts: 22,472 AG
    gunby31 wrote: »
    Hillary is licking her chops.

She's licking but it is likely some other ****'s chops. :Spittingcoffee
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    seajay-1 wrote: »
    Oh, this changes the perspective.

If abortion is paid by taxpayers, all the taxpayers, and, as I can perceive, abortion is a "benefit" mainly for whom that not pay taxes, the question in my mind would be: are you still America or are you becoming a decadent European country :huh ?

My YouTube Channel

abortion is a "benefit" mainly for whom that not pay taxes,

Not a valid assumption.