So How Is Trump...

MenziesMenzies Posts: 19,289 AG
... going to punish women who have abortions?

Anyone know?
Maybe if we tell people that the brain is an App, they will start using it.

Replies

• dragon baitdragon bait Posts: 6,316 Admiral
    Flip Flop for the win
  • Plan SeaPlan Sea Posts: 5,453 Officer
    It's a one day story, we need to move on to those e-mails folks
    a.jpg 11.3K
    they make missiles not bombs...

Raytheon does indeed make bombs.

Since Ratheon doesnt make bombs, retract this lie.

Conservative math- A Prius pays $7.84 per mile traveled, a truck $15.20. The Prius is paying proportionately more, period! over an equal amount of distance.
  • mustang190mustang190 Posts: 10,104 AG
    Menzies wrote: »

Anyone know?

Make them listen to Hillary?
    2013 Pathfinder 22 TE , 150 Yamaha,
  • LuckyMrSwLuckyMrSw Posts: 3,208 Captain
    Force them to watch countless hours of River Dancing :grin
    Please stop derailing my thread.
    `Forum Moderator`

Don't call each other names
    `Same Forum Moderator`
  • rickcrickc Posts: 9,171 Admiral
    trump is kicking **** in his town hall!

chris Mathews has his hands full
  • MenziesMenzies Posts: 19,289 AG
    rickc wrote: »
    trump is kicking **** in his town hall!

chris Mathews has his hands full

So that's how he is going to do it - kick their ****.

That should help help grab a big share of that 50% of the voting population.
  • Joe McJoe Mc Posts: 721 Officer

Anyone know?

Genital mutilation?:shrug

:rotflmao
  • Bimini TwistedBimini Twisted Posts: 11,168 AG
    Joe Mc wrote: »
    Genital mutilation?:shrug

:rotflmao

That's phase two of the GOP's war on women.
  • seajay-1seajay-1 Posts: 4,736 Captain

Anyone know?

Is this a trick question? Why do you ask?
  • Bimini TwistedBimini Twisted Posts: 11,168 AG
    seajay-1 wrote: »
    Is this a trick question? Why do you ask?

Because Trumps said that they should be punished?
  • gregglgreggl Posts: 21,594 Officer
    navigator2 wrote: »
    any free abortion comes with an obligatory tube burning. That seems like a good trade off. and money saver down the pike. Don't want your tubes tied? Then pay for your own abortions. Solved!

http://forums.floridasportsman.com/showthread.php?217979-HB-1411
  • Team SabatageTeam Sabatage Posts: 12,855 AG
    Probably with his huge hands...
    Strap me in, tie me down and roll me a bone, I'm getting on an airplane and I'm flying home...
  • navigator2navigator2 Posts: 22,435 AG

Anyone know?

Make them sleep with Hillary? Sounds like water/breaking torture. :hairraiser
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Make them sleep with Hillary? Sounds like water/breaking torture. :hairraiser

A noun, verb and but Hillary
    I am my avatar and sig. Thanks for asking. :grin

Conservative math- A Prius pays $7.84 per mile traveled, a truck $15.20. The Prius is paying proportionately more, period! over an equal amount of distance.
  • JBondJBond Posts: 5,039 Officer
    Murdering their unborn children will have a serious consequence/punishment at some point, unless they are Catholic. The dude with the funy hat and a hotline to God says they are in the clear.
    When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it.

- Frederic Bastiat
    Plan Sea wrote: »
    A noun, verb and but Hillary

Tipping my cap to your family tree. :beer
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tipping my cap to your family tree. :beer

Sure thing, Cankles

• DancinGeneDancinGene Posts: 1,760 Captain
    JBond wrote: »
    Murdering their unborn children will have a serious consequence/punishment at some point, unless they are Catholic. The dude with the funy hat and a hotline to God says they are in the clear.

Nice anti-Catholic rant.
    What funy hat?
  • fins4mefins4me Posts: 14,357 AG
    Murderers should be punished. That goes for the butcher performing the procedure and the monster who sought him out to perform the crime.
    ALLISON XB 21,, MERCURY 300 Opti Max Pro Series (Slightly Modified) You can't catch me!!!
    "Today is MINE"
    DancinGene wrote: »
    Nice anti-Catholic rant.
    What funy hat?

I was educated by Catholics. My son and daughter also. Great schools, just a very confused religious ideology. My point being I don't believe in abortion and the the Catholic leadership has had a change of heart on the issue. Now they can magically forgive the sin. They remove God from the process and in doing so are screwing a ton of people.
    When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it.

- Frederic Bastiat
  • MenziesMenzies Posts: 19,289 AG
    I was educated by Catholics. My son and daughter also. Great schools, just a very confused religious ideology. My point being I don't believe in abortion and the the Catholic leadership has had a change of heart on the issue. Now they can magically forgive the sin. They remove God from the process and in doing so are screwing a ton of people.

They/he has? Link?

BTW, forgiving a sin, any sin, is hardly new in the Catholic Church.

That's the new Pope. The Pope of 3C's. :grin I just slightly trust the Vatican just barely a hair more than ISIS. They are cut from the same ilk.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gregglgreggl Posts: 21,594 Officer
    The Native American Party, renamed in 1855 as the American Party, and commonly known as the Know Nothing movement, was an American political party that operated on a national basis during the mid-1850s.

The movement arose in response to an influx of migrants, and promised to "purify" American politics by limiting or ending the influence of Irish Catholics and other immigrants, thus reflecting nativist and anti-Catholic sentiment. It was empowered by popular fears that the country was being overwhelmed by German and Irish Catholic immigrants, whom they saw as hostile to republican values, and as being controlled by the Pope in Rome.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Know_Nothing
  • DancinGeneDancinGene Posts: 1,760 Captain
    They believe in abortion now?
    Please point out where I can confirm this.
    I am Catholic, was educated in a Catholic school, as were my boys. I don't go to church except for the occasional wedding or funeral. I just don't get anything out of it.
    However, I won't belittle anyone's choice of religion or no religion.
    I am Catholic, was educated in a Catholic school, as were my boys. I don't go to church except for the occasional wedding or funeral. I just don't get anything out of it.

The new Pope is something else. Check the back of his head for three 6's. Abortion isn't my hot key, but the new pope is a dope. He's garbage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

That is not what I said.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/01/europe/pope-francis-abortion/

- Frederic Bastiat
    They/he has? Link?

BTW, forgiving a sin, any sin, is hardly new in the Catholic Church.

I know. They do many odd things. They actually believe they have the power to absolve sin. Ridiculous I know, but it is how they roll to keep the offering plate full.

- Frederic Bastiat
    I know. They do many odd things. They actually believe they have the power to absolve sin. Ridiculous I know, but it is how the roll to keep the offering plate full.

Catholics are bizarre. 3 Hail Mary's and a shot of whiskey and all is absolved. I trust the Pope about the same as the Ayatollah. :Spittingcoffee
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rodzrodz Posts: 665 Officer

Anyone know?

Great management. Lewandowski . . . Corey Lewandowski. :cool
  • silentfaithsilentfaith Posts: 359 Deckhand
    remember what the don said.......i could kill someone and still win......and he is right......