A conspiracy to make everyone appreciate Obama

chubascochubasco Posts: 18,390 Officer

Replies

  • guido4198guido4198 Posts: 2,245 Captain
    No....
    NOTHING about the Republican primaries will make me appreciate Obama. That said though, if Hillary Clinton EVER gets Presidential power, I fear America will look back fondly on the Obama years.
  • GardawgGardawg Posts: 8,197 Admiral
    I know someone who is going to go bankrupt and lose two houses because he was so opposed to Obamacare he would not purchase any insurance.

    His appendix burst and he's been in ICU for two weeks.

    To say he is stunned is putting it mildly.

    This was the situation that the ACA was designed to prevent.
    “Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

    Heres Tom with the Weather.”
  • grady30wagrady30wa Posts: 10,161 AG
    Gardawg wrote: »
    I know someone who is going to go bankrupt and lose two houses because he was so opposed to Obamacare he would not purchase any insurance.

    His appendix burst and he's been in ICU for two weeks.

    To say he is stunned is putting it mildly.

    This was the situation that the ACA was designed to prevent.

    Why would he lose his primary residence over medical bills?
    Schadenfreude. November 8, 2016
  • MGTeacherMGTeacher South GaPosts: 1,800 Captain
    grady30wa wrote: »
    Why would he lose his primary residence over medical bills?

    Especially when you can go to any ER in the country and it's packed with democrats.
    My Favorite Smile Is Vertical
  • Plan SeaPlan Sea Posts: 5,453 Officer
    grady30wa wrote: »
    Why would he lose his primary residence over medical bills?

    Where did he state he was losing his "primary residence" in his post?

    My friend sold his car collection to pay for his wife's medical bills.
    they make missiles not bombs...

    Raytheon does indeed make bombs.

    Since Ratheon doesnt make bombs, retract this lie.

    Conservative math- A Prius pays $7.84 per mile traveled, a truck $15.20. The Prius is paying proportionately more, period! over an equal amount of distance.
  • SAENoleSAENole Posts: 10,465 AG
    Plan Sea wrote: »
    My friend sold his car collection to pay for his wife's medical bills.

    How much can someone get for two '77 Ford Pintos?
    Warning Level 2
  • grady30wagrady30wa Posts: 10,161 AG
    SAENole wrote: »
    How much can someone get for two '77 Ford Pintos?

    Or a 6-pack of Yugos
    Schadenfreude. November 8, 2016
  • grady30wagrady30wa Posts: 10,161 AG
    Plan Sea wrote: »
    Where did he state he was losing his "primary residence" in his post?

    Let Gardawg answer. The question was addressed to him.

    You're acting like Carly defending Ted.
    Schadenfreude. November 8, 2016
Sign In or Register to comment.