Team Imagine does Grand Cay

I got a call from my good buddy Pete (Swordawet/Imagine) inquiring if I could join him and Joh (JohAlki) and take some time off for a quick trip to Grand Cay, and I totally jumped on the opportunity. Timing was right, we distributed tasks to acquire supplies and took of Sunday morning early. We arrived in Grand around 1:30 and immediately hit the grounds with Craig. We put in a half day, two full days, and some time on the way back and had a great time. Lots of fish were caught and great memories were made.

Enjoy

[video]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Replies

• johnalkijohnalki Posts: 514 Officer
    Great job on the video Sean ,and besides catching all those fish and filling our bellies we had FUN !!!!!!!
  • e-moneye-money Posts: 4,258 Captain
    Nice going guys!!
    USCG Freelance Licensed Captain
    20 years experience Offshore & Bahamas ( Sailfish, Dolphin, Wahoo, Swordfish & Bottom Fish.)
    [url]Http://www.e-moneyfishing.com[/url]
    (I teach people how to be more effective AND catch MORE and BIGGER fish on their own boats!)
    [email protected]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • The NickoThe Nicko Posts: 475 Deckhand
    Nice catch. Do you have the video without the music?
  • ShoelessShoeless Posts: 2,110 Captain
    The Nicko wrote: »

I have it processed with the music, but I guess I could without it. Might I ask why?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LET'S GOLET'S GO Posts: 2,041 Captain
    Sean great video and music, you Pete and John sure cough a lot of great eats.
    GOOD LUCK TO ALL FROM TEAM LET'S GO,
    BONES AND BOOMER. :dog :dog LET'S MAKE EVERY TRIP COUNT

baf44a4e-6651-4a38-8a03-7b1c3b6bd22b_zpse5ca0565.jpg L.G. LIFE IS GOOD ON THE "LET'S GO!"
  • august annaugust ann Posts: 6 Greenhorn
    Nice job guys on video , fishing does not get much better ,weather looked great ,good looking equipment .
  • swordawetswordawet 337 miles WNW of GTCPosts: 643 Officer
    Great video Sean....understatedly a great trip. Meat fishing sun up to sun down. I just starting to recover. That Black was 24lbs and my thumb is still stretched from the photo op!
    "Today's the Day" .... Mel Fisher
  • tunahoundtunahound Posts: 347 Deckhand
    Looks like a great trip, lots of fish and fun.
    swordawet wrote: »
    Great video Sean....understatedly a great trip. Meat fishing sun up to sun down. I just starting to recover. That Black was 24lbs and my thumb is still stretched from the photo op!
    LOL that guy was a beast!!! Those muttons were no small feat either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CNTDRCNTDR Great Harbor Cay, BahamasPosts: 891 Officer
    Congrats on a successful Bahamian fishing adventure! Who did you use as a fishing guide? I liked the music, however we always use a net for the Muttons.
    Great Harbor Cay, Berry Islands, Bahamas
    pm me for rental info.
    CNTDR wrote: »
    Congrats on a successful Bahamian fishing adventure! Who did you use as a fishing guide? I liked the music, however we always use a net for the Muttons.

Craig Cephas best guy on the island, hands down (242) 441-7349!!! His mom owns Sassy Cassie's where we stayed and the food at her resturant was excellent.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Flight RiskFlight Risk Posts: 2,486 Captain
    Contributed to your post on FB - but worthy of a comment here as well.
    Can't tell you how much I enjoyed that video, great job Sean and excellent choice of music! Really appreciated a lot of the point-of-view shots that were mixed in, for instance the shot looking over the Krystal reel spool and DD rod as it pulled in fish. Little things that give the video a professional look. Really captured so many great moments. Well done!!!
    I especially liked the display of teamwork and friendship. You are a great bunch of guys.
    Makes me consider running over there in my boat, of course on a weekend with a perfect weather forecast. We'll see.

Congrats again on a very successful trip and outstanding video!
    :thumbsup

Pura Vida!
  • Captain DaveCaptain Dave Posts: 3,392 Captain
    Great video and nice trip guys.
    72262-albums10528-picture94957.jpg

Your Southeast Florida Real Estate Resource !
    www.HomesOfTreasureCoast.com

Search for homes on any mobile device with my FREE MLS SEARCH App !
    http://app.kw.com/KW2GYNJDM
  • dpdashdpdash Posts: 5,359 Admiral
  • Osprey45Osprey45 FT Pierce/ Boonton Twp NJPosts: 996 Officer
  • privateer19privateer19 Posts: 439 Deckhand
    green with envy...... congrats on a great trip
  • BullMarketBullMarket Posts: 186 Deckhand
    Very nice trip guys!. Did you look for any tuna?
    Palm Beach Pure Skin Care and Cosmetics PalmBeachPure.com
    BullMarket wrote: »
    Very nice trip guys!. Did you look for any tuna?
    We ran out to the humps one morning with no success. We worked one pack of birds on the way back in, but they were moving fast and was probably skipjack.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jayseasjayseas Posts: 813 Officer
    The Nicko wrote: »

The Nicko,
    Try using the volume control if you don't care for the sound track. Seems this would be better than insulting someone who took the time to share their trip.

Personally I thought the video and the music were exceptional and thank Shoeless for sharing. Great trip had by all, cool to see those muttons' coming up out of shallow water.

It was good to see how that boat (Swordawet/Imagine) fishes, I see it every time I go out on the lift. Looks to be an excellent platform for a variety of fishing.
    jayseas wrote: »
    The Nicko,
    Try using the volume control if you don't care for the sound track. Seems this would be better than insulting someone who took the time to share their trip.

Personally I thought the video and the music were exceptional and thank Shoeless for sharing. Great trip had by all, cool to see those muttons' coming up out of shallow water.

It was good to see how that boat (Swordawet/Imagine) fishes, I see it every time I go out on the lift. Looks to be an excellent platform for a variety of fishing.

Thanks Jayseas,
    I thought the request was a little off, but thought I would be polite and ask the real intentions:huh. Thanks for all the great words on the video, I really enjoy documenting every trip to its fullest. It takes a lot of coordination while fishing and time editing through hours of video to grab out the highlights and ensure I cover each aspect to the detail it deserves.

Pete's boat runs great and handled the seas on the crossing exceptionally well. Tons of space in the back for fishing, coffin cooler for all our catch, and plenty of room up front for storage and quarters for Pete. I am truly blessed to have such great friends that have me as part of the Imagine Fishing Team :cool::cool::cool:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MaribellaMaribella Posts: 508 Officer
    Thanks for posting the video. Felt like being there and told a story. Nice work!

Not sure about others but I have a pretty broad musical taste. I remember seeing Korn in Cali just before their first big record deal. Not my favorite band at all but being a floyd fan made that song work for me. The dub step/electro stuff is great too and I have tons of that in the rotation. In any case, you did a great job and thanks for sharing. Even though the pelagics looked slow, you guys did great on the DD and reef bites. Cheers!
    Captain James Jolly

RYlyzXj.jpg

Maribella Charters, LLC
    www.MaribellaCharters.com
    ph: 772.222.7101
    [email protected]
  • Fi$h2nguyenFi$h2nguyen Posts: 7,782 Moderator
    I didn't care for the music, but my volume control works. I thought the editing was very good and you guys obviously had a fun trip with plenty of meat, which is all that matters. Thanks for sharing. Are you done with school?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Keeping busy while away from Florida

https://www.youtube.com/user/UFpwrLifter/videos?view_as=public
    I didn't care for the music, but my volume control works. I thought the editing was very good and you guys obviously had a fun trip with plenty of meat, which is all that matters. Thanks for sharing. Are you done with school?

Thanks buddy. Not quite yet, I just started International Finance today and once I finish this class I have only 3 more left. I have been balancing taking time off to spend with the family and fish and then taking 3 classes a year. I'm really looking forward to finish this MBA off and possibly looking at another Masters after this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • century7century7 Posts: 2,410 Captain
    Awesome video

As for music should have gone with some T Swift :p

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    It works 60% of the time all the time......
  • MaribellaMaribella Posts: 508 Officer
    Maybe if taylor swift would star this video and cover this song, it might work?
    https://youtu.be/tDgS6qLsVM4
    Captain James Jolly

RYlyzXj.jpg

Maribella Charters, LLC
    www.MaribellaCharters.com
    ph: 772.222.7101
    [email protected]
  • oldtimeroldtimer Posts: 512 Officer
    Well done in all regards, catching, video, good time :):fishing:applause:applause:applause