Stradic Help

WoodWood Posts: 7 Greenhorn
I have a stradic 2500fh that needs a new drive gear. Anyone know where to get one? I looked everywhere!

Replies

• bigfishrossbigfishross Posts: 122 Deckhand
    send it back to shimano, they know what they are doing.and very good service. bigfishross
  • reel stamasreel stamas Posts: 6,153 Admiral
    send it back to shimano, they know what they are doing.and very good service. bigfishross

I'd be very surprised if Shimano still services the FH (considering they were replaced by the FI & then the FJ & now the ****)
    There should be NO Commercial Fishing for any fish species considered 'Over-fished' , 'Undergoing Overfishing' or Subject to Recreational Seasons, Limits, or Closures... Game Fish Status IS the Answer !!!
  • parker25parker25 Posts: 85 Greenhorn
    I sent some stradics to shimano and they did nothing except try to make me buy new reels.
    No help at all.
  • FishShimanoFishShimano Posts: 14 Greenhorn
    Hello- Unfortunately, we no longer stock the drive gear for the Stradic FH series. While we try to maintain parts inventory for as long as possible, that reel was released in the early 2000s so I'm afraid we don't have anything for you. I did see that parts for these still come up pretty regularly on eBay. I hope you can find what you're looking for. Thanks for your question.