Corbett?

Fowlplay87Fowlplay87 Posts: 226 Deckhand
Anybody been to Corbett lately? I just wanna know how wet it is since we've had a lot of rain the past couple months. I'm not cyber scouting I know spots to go I'm just wonder if I need to bring my canoe when I go out to try and scout this weekend. I work 6 days a week and haven't been able to make time to go check on the water for a body that feels like my question is out of line. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Replies

• pbsnookerpbsnooker Posts: 882 Officer
    Definitely a lot wetter than normal for turkey.
  • Fish AddictFish Addict Posts: 686 Officer
    Def need a canoe or hip waders
  • Fowlplay87Fowlplay87 Posts: 226 Deckhand
    I guess the question is to me then do I waste my time in Corbett or go try my hand at some specks I haven't fished them yet this year

• Big MakBig Mak Posts: 2,006 Captain
    I'd go speck fishing.
    Might give it a go Sunday am I'm itching to get out but I'm also hesitant as I haven't been in the area I hunt in over a year. We'll see I guess

• wilburzwilburz Posts: 966 Officer
    i was out there this morning water level is down alot compared to 3 weeks ago

Happiness is a belt fed weapon!

I went out Saturday afternoon got a late start I can usually drive down a trail about 3/4 of the way before I get out and walk but it looked as if there had been a good amount of traffic rutting up the trail edges and the trail itself was still completely under water ended up running out of time so I just said the heck with it and didn't go Sunday. I need to find a new area or build a small buggy so I don't have to risk my truck in the woods and water