Islamorada Rental 5/21-5/28/2016

Rick77Rick77 Posts: 12 Greenhorn
Springtime in the Florida Keys $800.00
*price lowered* This is a very nice quiet resort in Islamorada. There is a boat ramp and dock on site. We usually use this unit, but can't go this year. It's a 2BR2bath unit. There is a boat ramp and dock on site for you to use free of charge.
Check out the site for lots of great info. This is a great spot for fishing, divining, snorkeling or just chilling! Ihave more photos and can offer advice on things to do and places to eat.

https://www.facebook.com/topsiderresort/

Replies

• ClassifiedInfoClassifiedInfo Posts: 70 Greenhorn
    Hi Rick,

Is the $800 for the week or per night. Can you keep a boat at the dock? Is it secure?

CI
  • kayak99kayak99 Posts: 80 Greenhorn
    Your link had a poor review. What is your assessment of this property? What views does your room have? Is the amount you are asking net? Thanks
  • Rick77Rick77 Posts: 12 Greenhorn
    The $800 is for the week, and it is net. The reviews are 4.6/5.0. Not that bad! The resort is older, the pics shown are accurate. The interiors could probably use some sprucing up, but it's clean and sleeps 6. It is not a 5 star resort, check out Cheeca Lodge if that's what you want.

The boat ramp can accommodate boats that are under 20 ft pretty easy. I have launched a 24 there, but it's hard to retrieve. The dock is good with lights, water, fish cleaning station and you can keep 1 boat there for no charge. We have been going to this reort since 1996. We have another trip planned in May and can't use this week (it's a timeshare). We also have 2 units we will use in August for lobster season!
    If you email me I will see your response faster. Thanks.
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 5 Greenhorn
    PM Sent.
  • Rick77Rick77 Posts: 12 Greenhorn
    Hey typhoon, I sent a reply.Be sure to check on the link to the resort from the FB page. They recently changed management and the new site is up. It has good photos of the interiors.