USCG Licensed Capt. wants to rent your boat for personal use.

Here is my thoughts.

About Me; I WILL NOT BE PERFORMING ANY TYPE OF CHARTER/TOURS ETC. on your boat. This is for my family only to do some off shore fish/diving. I am a licensed USCG Capt. which I know, anyone can take the class. I however have thousands of hours of boat time which I can prove. I operate vessels from 20-36ft daily as my employment. I can explain further upon making contact. I am willing to put down a deposit and a rental price etc. I have a truck for towing if need be also and can provide proof of insurance etc. Looking to rent one day a month at the most. I would like to establish a long term business relationship with someone who has a boat to fit my needs/wants.

About You; Own a 24-30ft. offshore capable boat in which I can fish/troll and dive from. Transporting to the boat ramp if it is not on a lift or stored can be discussed. You are looking to offset the cost of such a boat to someone who is responsible and capable of operating it.

I have looked up and down the Tampa Bay area and the only boats for rent that I can find are small 20ft ish or pontoons. If anyone knows of a business that does this or if you are interested please respond and we can make contact and discuss. I can provide my credentials; USCG Licensed, Tactical Vessel Operator training by USCG and current employment credentials in the marine environment etc. I am located in the Valrico/Fishhawk area.

Thanks.
BC

Replies

• FS DanFS Dan Posts: 2,342 Moderator
    I can't/won't speak for everyone, but to me that's like asking to borrow your wife. :grin

FSD
    Formerly Catmandew
  • tagtag Posts: 8,791 Admiral
    FS Dan wrote: »
    I can't/won't speak for everyone, but to me that's like asking to borrow your wife. :grin

FSD

^This
  • gandrfabgandrfab Posts: 19,982 AG
    Only thing better then owning a boat is friends with boats.
    :BUNNY gestapo

• squidvicioussquidvicious Posts: 521 Officer
    don't own a boat ?
    can we please stop using the word ISSUE ? it's a PROBLEM
    :wink
  • Capt TommyCapt Tommy Posts: 258 Officer
    FS Dan wrote: »

FSD

CAN I borrow your wife?