Skip to main content
Home Sportsman's Kitchen

Replies

• RexLanRexLan Posts: 868 Officer
    What's in it for you and why do you promote them.

Expensive as hell for what it is ... a simple extrusion that can end up costing as much as the grill.
    Port Charlotte, Florida
  • Gary MGary M Posts: 13,246 AG
    RexLan wrote: »
    What's in it for you and why do you promote them.

Expensive as hell for what it is ... a simple extrusion that can end up costing as much as the grill.

Obviously you have reading comprehension problems because I mentioned right off that I had NO connection to the company.

If your grill costs as much as these grates, you must have a cheap as hell grill.

Whether I buy good quality meats for the grill or spend the $$ to go fishing and then grill, these are WELL worth the money. Do you eat steaks on paper plates?

When the grills themselves finally need replacing, my Grill Grates will go on the new grill as they will last forever.

Enjoy your flare ups...........
    Apparently you have the reading issues ... I simply asked what is in it for you ... lol. And, I didn't bother to read your write up as soon as I saw the pictures.

The grates work fine and from the looks of your pics I'd say you don't use them much ...:rotflmao

In contrast, I use the hell out of mine.

So your logic is because you spend $100 on a grate then you obviously need an expensive BBQ unit ... a real mental giant that figured that one out.

Do you think your steak is better on a plate than on a paper plate? If you do, then you must buy some cheap meat ... another brilliant observation and rationalization. Matter of fact one of the best steaks I ever had was eaten with my hands from grill on the ice to mouth at -47° in Alaska. I guess the paper plate would have been OK .....

Got your panties in a wad all for nothing ... maybe a flare-up got the old beanie and ya aint thinking straight :rotflmao
    Port Charlotte, Florida
  • Gary MGary M Posts: 13,246 AG
    Apparently you have the reading issues ... I simply asked what is in it for you ... lol. And, I didn't bother to read your write up as soon as I saw the pictures.

The grates work fine and from the looks of your pics I'd say you don't use them much ...:rotflmao

Thanks for proving my point...... several times......

I took the photos early in their use. I guess the photos were too complicated for you to figure that out. Sorry.
    Gary M wrote: »
    Thanks for proving my point...... several times......

I took the photos early in their use. I guess the photos were too complicated for you to figure that out. Sorry.

You are welcome.

Keep that post count going ... 10,819 and rising .... get a life too if you can get a break from forums ... LOL.
    Port Charlotte, Florida
  • INTREPID377INTREPID377 Posts: 3,736 Captain
    Not that Gary needs my help in dealing with a crap-stiring weasel, but he's one of the few people at this forum that consistently contributes solid advice and has been doing so for more than a decade. This post is another example but you assume he has something to gain.....says more about you than him.

Oh, and if 100 bucks is "expensive as hell", I'd suggest you get a better job.
    Not that Gary needs my help in dealing with a crap-stiring weasel, but he's one of the few people at this forum that consistently contributes solid advice and has been doing so for more than a decade. This post is another example but you assume he has something to gain.....says more about you than him.

Oh, and if 100 bucks is "expensive as hell", I'd suggest you get a better job.

Sounds like you're the "crap-stiring weasel" carrying your bud's water.

From my point of view I asked a simple question because it was "odd" that anyone would promote a product and especially that product. You apparently see it differently.

Then, TWO MONTHS later, the forum queen chimes in with name calling and a crap mouth. And of course, you follow suit launching your own attack ... you're a piece of work.

A good grill cost $150 but you can certainly spend $700. However, a simple grate to use on an already good grill that is ~ $100 is NUTS.

Maybe you should look into getting a real job so you can upgrade yours .... :rotflmao

Why don't you two darlings team up and form your own nasty club, grill those expensive steaks but please stay away from my paper plates .... I'm done with you clowns. Besides, Gary doesn't have time for it with all his forum duties.
    Port Charlotte, Florida
  • INTREPID377INTREPID377 Posts: 3,736 Captain
    Maybe you should look into getting a real job so you can upgrade yours .... :rotflmao

I'm pretty happy with my Lynx. Is there something else you'd suggest?

IMG_20160123_190953.jpg