Home Politics

Yes one more fascinating read. You have to love it when they begin to eat their own.

WaterEngineerWaterEngineer Posts: 24,415 AG
This is a "quad-fecta." Ralph Nader, writing for the HuffPo about "Killary" and "Burny."

Apparently, Hillary has unleashed her attack dogs on Bernie. Fear is in the air.

What is the point of this article? Did HuffPo publish it because it exposes Hillary as a "corporatist" and to give fair warning to the Bernie constituency, or is it just documentation of the expected outcome of Madame Hillary and her ways or is Nader just a sour old liberal?

Discuss.

Sort of long. >>>>>> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ralph-nader/hillarys-corporate-democr_b_9116450.html

Replies

• MenziesMenzies Posts: 19,289 AG
    Like the GOP isn't looking to "eat their own" with Trump?
    Maybe if we tell people that the brain is an App, they will start using it.
  • WaterEngineerWaterEngineer Posts: 24,415 AG
    Menzies wrote: »

No not like that at all. Thanks for playing. This thread is about DEMs.
  • Team SabatageTeam Sabatage USA, USA, USAPosts: 13,014 AG
    Wait, I could have sworn that I just read this thread in OFF TOPIC, did you double post WE?
    Strap me in, tie me down and roll me a bone, I'm getting on an airplane and I'm flying home...
  • Bimini TwistedBimini Twisted Posts: 11,443 AG
    Menzies wrote: »

Can't wait to see what Trump does for all the Republicans down ticket from him.
  • heathenheathen Posts: 7,080 Officer

it would indeed be interesting to hand both houses of congress over to the new democratic president. :grin
  • Bimini TwistedBimini Twisted Posts: 11,443 AG
    heathen wrote: »
    it would indeed be interesting to hand both houses of congress over to the new democratic president. :grin

Can you imagine all the local and State races where any minority or Hispanic support is needed at all to win?

It's going to be a hoot when the GOP puts together it's platform built around Trump's positions.
  • cadmancadman Home of the Gators Posts: 37,039 AG

That will be the sad part of Trump running for election. He will do more to help the democratic party than any other candidate.

Mini Mart Magnate

I am just here for my amusement. 

• The MelManThe MelMan Posts: 4,038 Captain
    Lot of democrats chiming in..............they are in a tight spot. Support corrupt Hillary or the crazy but honest Commie Bernie. What to do .....................voting for either is a traitorous act.

Bernie Sanders, however, does present a moral risk for the corrupt Democratic Party and the Democratic National Committee, which are already turning on one of their own leading candidates. His years in politics so cleanly contrasts with the sordid, scandalized, cashing-in behavior of the Clintons.

Pick up a copy of Peter Schweizer's Clinton Cash, previewed early in 2015 by the New York Times. Again and again Schweizer documents the conflicted interest maneuvering of donors to the Clinton Foundation, shady deals involving global corporations and dictators, and huge speaking fees, with the Clinton Foundation and the State department as inventories to benefit the Clintons. The Clintons embody what is sleazy and harmful about corporate political intrigues.
    2012-2013 FloridaSportsman BCS Bowl Poll Champion

Northwest Nascar Champion 2012, 2017

"2011-2012 BCS Bowl Poll Champion".
  • Can you imagine all the local and State races where any minority or Hispanic support is needed at all to win?

It's going to be a hoot when the GOP puts together it's platform built around Trump's positions.

Best part of this whole mess. Heck Obama didn't kill us so lets have fun.

Trump vs Biden would have us laughing so hard the nation would be the happiest it has been in 30 years!
  • heathenheathen Posts: 7,080 Officer
    i like diamond joe's chances against any of the rethug candidates, especially the dumpster. :grin
  • FishaHallicFishaHallic Posts: 660 Officer
    The MelMan wrote: »
    Lot of democrats chiming in..............they are in a tight spot. Support corrupt Hillary or the crazy but honest Commie Bernie. What to do .....................voting for either is a traitorous act.

Bernie Sanders, however, does present a moral risk for the corrupt Democratic Party and the Democratic National Committee, which are already turning on one of their own leading candidates. His years in politics so cleanly contrasts with the sordid, scandalized, cashing-in behavior of the Clintons.

Pick up a copy of Peter Schweizer's Clinton Cash, previewed early in 2015 by the New York Times. Again and again Schweizer documents the conflicted interest maneuvering of donors to the Clinton Foundation, shady deals involving global corporations and dictators, and huge speaking fees, with the Clinton Foundation and the State department as inventories to benefit the Clintons. The Clintons embody what is sleazy and harmful about corporate political intrigues.
    :idiot