Home Politics

US Declares 22 Clinton Emails 'Top Secret'

Big BatteryBig Battery Posts: 21,179 AG
The Obama administration confirmed for the first time Friday that Hillary Clinton's unsecured home server contained closely guarded government secrets, censoring 22 emails with material requiring one of the highest levels of classification. The revelation comes just three days before the Iowa presidential nominating caucuses in which Clinton is a candidate.

Department officials also said the agency's Diplomatic Security and Intelligence and Research bureaus will investigate whether any of the information was classified at the time of transmission, going to the heart of one of Clinton's primary defenses of her email practices.

The State Department will release its next batch of emails from Clinton's time as secretary of state later Friday.

But The Associated Press has learned seven email chains are being withheld in full from the Friday release because they contain information deemed to be "top secret." The 37 pages include messages recently described by a key intelligence official as concerning so-called "special access programs" — a highly restricted subset of classified material that could point to confidential sources or clandestine programs like drone strikes or government eavesdropping.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/apnewsbreak-govt-finds-top-secret-info-clinton-emails-36603441

Replies

• dave44dave44 Posts: 14,434 AG
    She couldn't just hand over all her information! She had to have that small air gap by acting like she didn't know her emails had been intercepted by all of the countries she was getting money from.

Oh yeah, she's a criminal, and it looks like she could be right, she IS above the law!
  • rickcrickc Posts: 9,172 Admiral
    ancient history

is this all you righties have?
  • dave44dave44 Posts: 14,434 AG
    rickc wrote: »
    ancient history

Any crime more than 3 days old is ancient history to you left lefty lftsos. A memory problem, maybe.
  • WaterEngineerWaterEngineer Posts: 24,415 AG
    There was a blizzard negative info release about Hillary, emails, indictments, etc. today. I wonder if she is still sleeping well.

Bottomline: Hillary put the country's most sensitive secrets in an insecure place for her convenience. She conveniently lied to the families of the dead Benghazi patriots. She is not fit to be commander in chief.
  • phlatsphilphlatsphil Posts: 14,632 AG
    rickc wrote: »
    ancient history

They're completely consumed by it.

The long and short of it is... Hillary may indeed get indicted over it.... who cares? It will have zero affect on my life. Patraeus was convicted, no sweat off my scrotum whatsoever.

If they get her, they get her. At least Gary, et al, will be able to post neener neener neener. Their lives will be complete because they have no life.

My life? Unaffected.
  • Bimini TwistedBimini Twisted Posts: 11,443 AG
    phlatsphil wrote: »

The long and short of it is... Hillary may indeed get indicted over it.... who cares? It will have zero affect on my life. Patraeus was convicted, no sweat off my scrotum whatsoever.

If they get her, they get her. At least Gary, et al, will be able to post neener neener neener. Their lives will be complete because they have no life.

My life? Unaffected.

I'm enjoying the whole spectacle this time around, the better the show, the better the show.
  • CatBoxCatBox Posts: 3,706 Captain

My life? Unaffected.

Says the only guy on this forum with an active Clearance.... Phil you know what a big deal this is and that it is unforgivable. :nono
    CatBox wrote: »
    Says the only guy on this forum with an active Clearance.... Phil you know what a big deal this is and that it is unforgivable. :nono

BOOM !!!!
  • Mister-JrMister-Jr Posts: 28,018 AG
    The Obama administration confirmed for the first time Friday that Hillary Clinton's unsecured home server contained closely guarded government secrets, censoring 22 emails with material requiring one of the highest levels of classification. The revelation comes just three days before the Iowa presidential nominating caucuses in which Clinton is a candidate.

Department officials also said the agency's Diplomatic Security and Intelligence and Research bureaus will investigate whether any of the information was classified at the time of transmission, going to the heart of one of Clinton's primary defenses of her email practices.

The State Department will release its next batch of emails from Clinton's time as secretary of state later Friday.

But The Associated Press has learned seven email chains are being withheld in full from the Friday release because they contain information deemed to be "top secret." The 37 pages include messages recently described by a key intelligence official as concerning so-called "special access programs" — a highly restricted subset of classified material that could point to confidential sources or clandestine programs like drone strikes or government eavesdropping.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/apnewsbreak-govt-finds-top-secret-info-clinton-emails-36603441

Were you going to vote for Hillary until this story broke?
    Vote for the other candidate
  • Big BatteryBig Battery Posts: 21,179 AG
    Mister-Jr wrote: »
    Were you going to vote for Hillary until this story broke?
    Won't have to even consider it now. :D
  • fins4mefins4me Posts: 14,487 AG
    The progressives do not care. Corrupt people are attracted to corrupt people. Progressives are flawed so they have no problem (prefer it actually ) supporting a villain as their lead sheep.
    ALLISON XB 21,, MERCURY 300 Opti Max Pro Series (Slightly Modified) You can't catch me!!!
    "Today is MINE"
  • chubascochubasco Posts: 18,386 AG
    Seems that this would fit in reverse (I just substituted RWNJ for lib and Hillary for Donald and dem for repub) :
    The forum RWNJ's sure are enamored with Hillary, much more so than the forum dems and libs. It has been fascinating to watch. The forum RWNJ's know every move Hillary makes, who she is talking to and who she is not. Fascinating.
    :Spittingcoffee:funnypost Always funny when a RWNJ tells the dems and libs what to think and who their candidate should be.

http://forums.floridasportsman.com/showthread.php?213170-Mutiny-at-Fox-Bill-O%92Reilly-defies-Roger-Ailes&p=2668118#post2668118
    Chubasco.jpg
  • Gary MGary M Posts: 13,246 AG
    My life? Unaffected.

At least we all now know exactly what your view of things are and that as long as it doesn't affect YOU, you are 'okay' that enemies read our Secret Info, thanks to her.

Ostrich-man-head-in-sand.gif

The funny thing is that some people still believe that she had the secret server for 'her convenience' and that's one of Hillary's biggest LIES!

She did this because it sheltered her from FOIA snooping by people. She most likely felt that she would be in total 'control' of ALL the emails and ALL the info if her private server was in her garage or in the closet of a Colorado apartment.

She's already caught herself in this 'convenient' LIE because her first LIE was that she couldn't handle two 'devices'. Yet it was later learned that she had a Blackberry AND an IPad.

Another LIE about this was when she said that she used her emails to "email with my husband". Whoops! Turns out that Slick has openly admitted that he's only done two emails in his life and neither were with Hillary!

First, her excuse was that no Classified Documents were on her server. When that was proven to be a LIE, she upgraded to "that were marked Classified at the time". At least one email had super-secret Satellite photos of NK Nuke launch sites, yet to her, if that was not MARKED as Classified, it's okay!

A few of the emails have most likely involved human Intel assets on the ground in bad places. This is the kind of info that puts LIVES at risk. But as long as that life is not phil's, that doesn't bother him.

This most likely goes beyond a few laws, this is treasonous. They can throw Cheryl and Huma in jail, but what did the little sign on Harry Truman's desk say when he was the boss?

main-qimg-95cc9e74e2acb8664bf09520c480cdb5?convert_to_webp=true
  • heathenheathen Posts: 7,080 Officer
    and every other Sec of State who had a private server (care to guess how many and who? :grin ) was also avoiding FOIA and was guilty of treason?
  • WelwoodWelwood Posts: 745 Officer
    heathen wrote: »
    and every other Sec of State who had a private server (care to guess how many and who? :grin ) was also avoiding FOIA and was guilty of treason?

"Bu...But Mom, all the rest of the kids were doing it." Is that what you're trying to say?

If it can be proved "all the rest were guilty", charge em up.
  • Gary MGary M Posts: 13,246 AG
    Welwood wrote: »
    "Bu...But Mom, all the rest of the kids were doing it." Is that what you're trying to say?

Perfectly said and I agree....... it's decades beyond making these 'leaders' accountable for the actions. Hillary has even stated that she should be held accountable.

HILLARYEMAIL.jpg

you can't even prove hillary is guilty. :grin
  • fins4mefins4me Posts: 14,487 AG
    As evidence of the downward spiral this nation is in the midst of one need not look at only the obvious rampant drup usage, the lack of respect for the right to life, the crazed indebtedness, the ignored invasion across our borders by thosewho wreck our labor market and kill, **** and maim our citizens, the lack of opportunity and more importantly the entitlement system that enables the dregs to ignore the opportunities that do exist, the acceptance of those who deride this nation's indisputable Christian foundations, ,,, nope look only at the fact that a huge segment of our population would actually look beyond, ignore and defend the clearly visible corruption that creates the stink that follows and up wells from the Clintons. That they would cast a vote for her proves a huge portion of our populous is simply corrupt and without inward or outward value.
    ALLISON XB 21,, MERCURY 300 Opti Max Pro Series (Slightly Modified) You can't catch me!!!
    "Today is MINE"
  • phlatsphilphlatsphil Posts: 14,632 AG
    CatBox wrote: »

It has yet to be proven that she did anything wrong... other than using her own server. She said she never sent or received a classified email. No one has proven different.
  • shadowwalkershadowwalker Posts: 2,200 Captain
    Let us not forget, in the world according to progressive liberals, the evidence doesn't count, its 'the seriousness of the charge that matters'. Just ask Clarance Thomas.
  • SpineymanSpineyman Destin, FlPosts: 8,376 Admiral
    Kayak Rookie...and loving it.
    Fishing beautiful Destin / Ft Walton Beach area!

II Chronicles 7:14
    if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

keep digging, i'm sure you'll find a pony in there somewhere. :grin
    keep digging, i'm sure you'll find a pony in there somewhere.

Heathen or Kukulkan or whatever you want to cal yourself this week, What say you about the 18 emails between BHO and Hillary? Is that why BHO is so quiet on this subject because his **** is hanging out? Ya, I think so.
  • dogman18dogman18 Posts: 515 Officer
    What difference would any Emails make to Potus? Like not being reelected? Her server was probably safer than the State Departnments! So who hacked her account? Well they? Might have?
    “There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.”
    ― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
  • WelwoodWelwood Posts: 745 Officer
    you can't even prove hillary is guilty. :grin

True.........but hopefully someone (FBI maybe} a hellava lot smarter than you or I will.
    Heathen or Kukulkan or whatever you want to cal yourself this week, What say you about the 18 emails between BHO and Hillary? Is that why BHO is so quiet on this subject because his **** is hanging out? Ya, I think so.

kulkulkan (the former Pagan) hasn't been sighted around here for some time. i am not he.

i still find it hilarious that every couple of months, claims surface that HRC has been caught with state secrets on her private email server. and it all turns to nothing...only to be repeated in another 60 days.

keep digging around, i'm sure you'll find a pony in that bag of BS eventually. :grin
    True.........but hopefully someone (FBI maybe} a hellava lot smarter than you or I will.

won't matter, the rabble of believers in the HRC scandals will continue to screech and cry about her emails until after her second term. :grin
  • conchydongconchydong Pompano BeachPosts: 9,689 Admiral
    I don't believe the Obama administration will prosecute her no matter what evidence of wrong doing is discovered. Therefore, it will be interesting to see who Hillary picks as a running mate if she gets past Bernie. God forbid, if she did win the presidential election, she could get impeached and then her VP choice would take over. Let's hope that it doesn't get this far and a Rep. (any of them) gets the nod.

“Everyone behaves badly--given the chance.”
    ― Ernest Hemingway