Come by the Ft Myers show for LIVE bait and see the visual aids I caught yesterday

I will be teaching on flounder and sheepshead fishing as well as Pompano and Whiting
At the Florida Sportsman Expo this Saturday and Sunday. I prefished the area while at the Ft Pierce show
And caught over 2 gallons of sand fleas when I went back yesterday to get some fish for the show.
All you fellows from Orlando, Tampa and Sarasota bring a cup with you if you would like some !
I will be there on the 30th and 31st and I hope to see you there

Replies

• striperphilstriperphil Posts: 65 Greenhorn
    I will be teaching on flounder and sheepshead fishing as well as Pompano and Whiting
    At the Florida Sportsman Expo this Saturday and Sunday. I prefished the area while at the Ft Pierce show
    And caught over 2 gallons of sand fleas when I went back yesterday to get some fish for the show.
    All you fellows from Orlando, Tampa and Sarasota bring a cup with you if you would like some !
    I will be there on the 30th and 31st and I hope to see you there

Bad timing. I'm going to be in the Ft. Meyers by the middle of next week, staying for a month, and I would really like the chance to talk to you. You really seem to have the pompano, flounder thing down pat. Hopefully, our paths will cross another time.
  • Jmt2404Jmt2404 Posts: 188 Officer
    Did you catch that flounder in Ft. pierce!?!? Nice catches!