Home Politics

Two Boys In America

1235»

Replies

• roto7777roto7777 Posts: 2,545 Captain
    Mister-Jr wrote: »
    Ethan Couch, a 16-year-old white child from an affluent family, kills four people while driving drunk, receives a sentence of probation that he promptly breaks and flees to Mexico.

Tamir Rice, a 12-year-old black child, is shot and killed by police while playing with a toy gun. No punishment for killers.

White American wonders why relations are bad.

Did you hear Ethan's defense? The judge should be thrown off the bench. He was given probation because there is a BS "syndrome" that someone who has been coddled their whole like has not learned to take accountability.........

This is less of a white thing, and more of a bleeding heart liberal judge.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dave44dave44 Posts: 11,543 AG
    roto7777 wrote: »
    Did you hear Ethan's defense? The judge should be thrown off the bench. He was given probation because there is a BS "syndrome" that someone who has been coddled their whole like has not learned to take accountability.........

This is less of a white thing, and more of a bleeding heart liberal judge.
    If you can persuade a lib you were born that way, or have no control of your actions because of environment, you have hit them to the core of their being. Because accountability to oneself is to be avoided at all costs.
  • Mister-JrMister-Jr Posts: 27,750 AG
    dave44 wrote: »
    If you can persuade a lib you were born that way, or have no control of your actions because of environment, you have hit them to the core of their being. Because accountability to oneself is to be avoided at all costs.

Children are products of their environment until such time we are willing and able to leave that environment.
    Vote for the other candidate
    Children are products of their environment until such time we are willing and able to leave that environment.

Which is why the Texas kid was sentenced to probation.
    dave44 wrote: »
    Which is why the Texas kid was sentenced to probation.

White, affluent, able to afford a good lawyer.
    White, affluent, able to afford a good lawyer.

Exactly, a product of his problematic environment.

It's the basic tenet of the American left. What's the problem?
  • FWCSnookFWCSnook Posts: 886 Officer
    The officer has a split second to make a decision. Officers do not wake up and begin their shift thinking "who can I shoot today?" Their goals are public safety and going home to their family at the end of their shift. A toy gun looks the same as a real gun, and a round from a 12 year old is just as deadly as a round from an adult. Watch anything about child soldiers if you don't believe this is true. Not saying this kid was a child soldier or anything, just illustrating that age really has no bearing on threat level when dealing with an armed individual.

I suggest you go on a ride along with a busy agency near you. It might be an eye opener to the way officers handle themselves and the scumbags they deal with on a daily basis.
  • Westwall01Westwall01 Posts: 5,453 Admiral
    I have offered that to jr. and some of his ultra liberal buddies several times now..........always met with crickets....he is incapable and unwilling of even attempting to see things from a different angle
    FWCSnook wrote: »
    The officer has a split second to make a decision. Officers do not wake up and begin their shift thinking "who can I shoot today?" Their goals are public safety and going home to their family at the end of their shift. A toy gun looks the same as a real gun, and a round from a 12 year old is just as deadly as a round from an adult. Watch anything about child soldiers if you don't believe this is true. Not saying this kid was a child soldier or anything, just illustrating that age really has no bearing on threat level when dealing with an armed individual.

I suggest you go on a ride along with a busy agency near you. It might be an eye opener to the way officers handle themselves and the scumbags they deal with on a daily basis.

This child was not a scumbag and did not deserve to be treated like one.
    This child was not a scumbag and did not deserve to be treated like one.

He wasn't treated like a scumbag.......he was treated like any of us would be in that situation. If you feel the need to lay blame, lay it on the hands of his family for failing him.
    Westwall01 wrote: »
    He wasn't treated like a scumbag.......he was treated like any of us would be in that situation. If you feel the need to lay blame, lay it on the hands of his family for failing him.

He was not like us; he was a 12-year-old child, not an adult, that was killed for playing with a toy gun.
  • fins4mefins4me Posts: 14,487 AG
    He was not like us; he was a 12-year-old child, not an adult, that was killed for playing with a toy gun.

A twelve year old should know that you do not point anything that looks like a real gun at anything that you do not mean to kill or you do not want to receive return fire from. Like so many of his peers his parent (usually only has one) has failed him. Of course the situation he found himself growing up in was created courtesy of progressive govt entitlement notions,

Regardless,,, he was 12 and was old enough even without any parenting to know better.
    ALLISON XB 21,, MERCURY 300 Opti Max Pro Series (Slightly Modified) You can't catch me!!!
    "Today is MINE"
    fins4me wrote: »
    A twelve year old should know that you do not point anything that looks like a real gun at anything that you do not mean to kill or you do not want to receive return fire from. Like so many of his peers his parent (usually only has one) has failed him. Of course the situation he found himself growing up in was created courtesy of progressive govt entitlement notions,

Regardless,,, he was 12 and was old enough regardless of his rearing to know better.

Unlike LEOs, a 12 year old children are not legally responsible for their actions. Your effort to blame everyone but the killers is weak and misguided, I suspect the child was black.

You and I both know that black people frighten white people, even untrained LEOs
  • fins4mefins4me Posts: 14,487 AG
    Unlike LEOs, a 12 year old children are not legally responsible for their actions. Your effort to blame everyone but the killers is weak and misguided, I suspect the child was black.

You and I both know that black people frighten white people, even untrained LEOs

and your stupidity for calling a cop who had no way of knowing the individual was 12, had no way of knowing the firearm was not real is simply demonstrative of your childish desire to be argumentative and only makes you look even more foolish than is your norm.

and I do not fear a person because of some pigment that may be found in their hide.
    ALLISON XB 21,, MERCURY 300 Opti Max Pro Series (Slightly Modified) You can't catch me!!!
    "Today is MINE"
    fins4me wrote: »
    and your stupidity for calling a cop who had no way of knowing the individual was 12, had no way of knowing the firearm was not real is simply demonstrative of your childish desire to be argumentative and only makes you look even more foolish than is your norm.

They acted without required caution, skidding to a stop 10 feet from the child and began firing before the cruiser stopped and before accessing the situation killing a human being. Criminal negligence.
    They acted without required caution, skidding to a stop 10 feet from the child and began firing before the cruiser stopped and before accessing the situation killing a human being. Criminal negligence.

Wrong again...as usual....
  • rickcrickc Posts: 9,172 Admiral
    I know when I was that age we were having bb gun wars. No pellet rifles or co2 allowed.

terrorized the neighborhood in our squirrel hunts, All the kids and dogs in the neighborhood running through the woods.

Things I did growing up in South Georgia they would put you under the jail for these days. Riding dirt roads shooting guns. Snake hunting on the creeks with .22's

**** shame we live in a world today where a cop is so afraid of a 12 year old with a bb gun that he shoots him down in the street. Glad I didn't run up on that cop when I was young.

What kind of mentality makes one want to be a cop anyway? Sounds like they need to do a little more mental assessment of cop candidates. Maybe they shouldn't be given the badge of authority, a fast car and a gun and turned loose on an unsuspecting public.
  • shadowwalkershadowwalker Posts: 2,200 Captain
    Perhaps those poor abused down trodden oppressed neighborhoods should just call the powers that be and opt-out of government police protection.
    Perhaps those poor abused down trodden oppressed and abused neighborhoods should just call the powers that be and opt-out of government police protection.
    Problem solved!
    Westwall01 wrote: »
    Wrong again...as usual....

What part is wrong?
  • nofishtodaynofishtoday Posts: 1,318 Officer
    The white one kills four, the black one doesn't break the law.

The "black one" kills one
    It's called suicde by police

Happens more than you would think
  • nofishtodaynofishtoday Posts: 1,318 Officer

The 12-year-old allegedly stabbed the victim to death and was inspired to do so by a character called “Laughing Jack.” According to the NY Daily News, the character befriends children then cuts them open and replaces their organs with candy.

http://crimefeed.com/2015/11/12-year-old-girl-kills-stepmother-says-fictional-clown-told-her-to-do-it-laughing-jack/

Post Nation
    Boy, 11, charged with killing 8-year-old girl after argument about puppies

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2015/10/05/11-year-old-charged-with-murdering-8-year-old-after-arguing-about-puppies/

Good thing this criminal was 11 cause @ 12 he would be just a child

Mistr be a big boy admit your way off
    STOP THE MADNESS:USA
  • Reel Mayhem TooReel Mayhem Too Posts: 1,332 Officer
    rickc wrote: »
    I know when I was that age we were having bb gun wars. No pellet rifles or co2 allowed.

terrorized the neighborhood in our squirrel hunts, All the kids and dogs in the neighborhood running through the woods.

Things I did growing up in South Georgia they would put you under the jail for these days. Riding dirt roads shooting guns. Snake hunting on the creeks with .22's

**** shame we live in a world today where a cop is so afraid of a 12 year old with a bb gun that he shoots him down in the street. Glad I didn't run up on that cop when I was young.

What kind of mentality makes one want to be a cop anyway? Sounds like they need to do a little more mental assessment of cop candidates. Maybe they shouldn't be given the badge of authority, a fast car and a gun and turned loose on an unsuspecting public.

Rick, I really hope that I am wrong about your identity for if I am not.... I need to re access my witness as it pertains to distinguishing one's character. I know a lot of police officers and your remark could not possibly pizz me off more.
  • roto7777roto7777 Posts: 2,545 Captain
    Rick, I really hope that I am wrong about your identity for if I am not.... I need to re access my witness as it pertains to distinguishing one's character. I know a lot of police officers and your remark could not possibly pizz me off more.

Thank you........Reel!

To answer Rick's question, "What kind of mentality makes one want to be a cop anyway"?

Answer: a person who wants to serve and protect society and the people he/she calls neighbors. The same calling as a person who wants to serve and protect their country in the armed services. Of course, Rick probably thinks that most people join the military only to **** and murder people in there countries.......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    roto7777 wrote: »
    Thank you........Reel!

To answer Rick's question, "What kind of mentality makes one want to be a cop anyway"?

Answer: a person who wants to serve and protect society and the people he/she calls neighbors. The same calling as a person who wants to serve and protect their country in the armed services. Of course, Rick probably thinks that most people join the military only to **** and murder people in there countries.......

Exactly Roto....though let me throw this tiny tidbit of info in here....You see ricky can't understand this with his mentality because his mentality is the kind that led him recently to state in another thread that if called to serve in the armed forces of this country he would have fled to Canada....So as you can see there is no talking common sense to the likes of ricky or jr......their extreme liberal minds simply refuse to comprehend
  • rain dograin dog Posts: 3,245 Captain
    What part is wrong?

.. if the glove don't fit you must acquit ..