Home Politics

What if......

Replies

• NACl H2O LuvrNACl H2O Luvr Posts: 12,389 AG
    Well......we're certainly glad that your coming around, and realizing the whole thing is a hoax.

Good Stuff, you've taken an important first step.
  • saltydancindavesaltydancindave Posts: 1,255 Officer
    Well......we're certainly glad that your coming around, and realizing the whole thing is a hoax.

Good Stuff, you've taken an important first step.

With the amount of churchstate propaganda needed to keep people in the dark about a follow up third coming of a Christian survival of the fascists mercy ethnic cleansing purge since they've been trashing the planet in Dalek waves; climate change has to be deemed a hoax.
  • MenziesMenzies Posts: 19,289 AG
    With the amount of churchstate propaganda needed to keep people in the dark about a follow up third coming of a Christian survival of the fascists mercy ethnic cleansing purge since they've been trashing the planet in Dalek waves; climate change has to be deemed a hoax.

Dr Who?
    Maybe if we tell people that the brain is an App, they will start using it.
  • SAENoleSAENole Posts: 11,187 AG

I need a nap after reading that.
    Warning Level 2
    Menzies wrote: »
    Dr Who?

Nah, world health organization WHO are getting ready for the Fifth Reichs' next target cleanup. Dr Who's Tardis would be an easy way to stop it before it starts; but that ain't gonna happen now is it ?
  • navigator2navigator2 Posts: 22,511 AG
    What if..............................we all just went off the grid and stopped breathing? :rotflmao
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Big BatteryBig Battery Posts: 20,592 AG
    Cyclist wrote: »
    4254681996_27b1ed7ff0.jpg
    This really shows that the propaganda you've been swallowing is working.
  • roto7777roto7777 Posts: 2,545 Captain
    4254681996_27b1ed7ff0.jpg

Cyclist, that is fine. Just don't tax me for the research, or for using something different (gas prices high if I don't use electric cars), and don't limit my rights by making me buy something I do not want.

Make research privately funded..

Deal?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • navigator2navigator2 Posts: 22,511 AG
    roto7777 wrote: »
    Cyclist, that is fine. Just don't tax me for the research, or for using something different (gas prices high if I don't use electric cars), and don't limit my rights by making me buy something I do not want.

Deal?

That's not how this works!! Now off to internment camp! Mach schnell! :nono
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dave44dave44 Posts: 11,543 AG

That is sweet, it is perfect if you change it to, " Dems on economy"! Can we use it now?
  • Plan SeaPlan Sea Posts: 5,453 Officer
    dave44 wrote: »
    That is sweet, it is perfect if you change it to, " Dems on economy"! Can we use it now?

Why would you wanna do that that? Leading Republican says,

"It just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans. Now, it shouldn't be that way. But if you go back, I mean it just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats. ...But certainly we had some very good economies under Democrats, as well as Republicans. But we've had some pretty bad disaster under the Republicans."
    Plan Sea wrote: »
    Why would you wanna do that that? Leading Republican says,

"It just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans. Now, it shouldn't be that way. But if you go back, I mean it just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats. ...But certainly we had some very good economies under Democrats, as well as Republicans. But we've had some pretty bad disaster under the Republicans."

Yes he did say that.why don't you put his name to it?

But you know he was a dem before he was a rep? I don't even understand why the rep establishment hates him so, he is just like them.
  • Plan SeaPlan Sea Posts: 5,453 Officer
    dave44 wrote: »
    Yes he did say that.why don't you put his name to it?

But you know he was a dem before he was a rep? I don't even understand why the rep establishment hates him so, he is just like them.

Because even you know who I was quoting. Has the "leading republican" changed?

What does party affiliation have to do with what he said being true?

They hate him because he is caustic and will cause trouble down ballet and damage the brand even more. Self preservation tends to make one eat their own.
    Plan Sea wrote: »
    Because even you know who I was quoting. Has the "leading republican" changed?

What does party affiliation have to do with what he said being true?

They hate him because he is caustic and will cause trouble down ballet and damage the brand even more. Self preservation tends to make one eat their own.

If you believed that you would be campaigning for him instead of wringing your hands. You are as unsure of him as I am. It's not too late for you to announce your intentions.
  • FloridaODFloridaOD Posts: 3,880 Captain

My thoughts, exactly.
    Hunters are present yet relatively uncommon in Florida :wink
  • Turner River TerrorTurner River Terror Posts: 8,003 Admiral
    I'm getting dizzy...Are we Flooding and drowning or dieing in Sun Parched Desert...I forget..:willynilly
    Will Ethenol help..or not..thanks in advance...:cool:
    Killin and Grillin :grin
  • SpineymanSpineyman Destin, FlPosts: 8,347 Admiral
    What if......
    A frog had wings?
    Kayak Rookie...and loving it.
    Fishing beautiful Destin / Ft Walton Beach area!

II Chronicles 7:14
    if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

navigator2 wrote: »
    That's not how this works!! Now off to internment camp! Mach schnell! :nono

Must be getting around to dressing up in white & teaching everyone from an altar pulpit how being an oilgarchy pedophile is the only way life works will be with lynching enforcement to back it all up. Living organisms have a shelf life while everything gets older & slower as nothing gets younger & faster than what's been set in motion as a bad chemical experiment result.
  • roto7777roto7777 Posts: 2,545 Captain
    roto7777 wrote: »

Deal?

So, Cyclist, you didn't answer my offer above......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FloridaODFloridaOD Posts: 3,880 Captain
    What if......

The Okeefenoke Swamp ends up as a tidal pool within eye sight of ocean waves crashing on the Trail Ridge???

Simply a repeat
    Hunters are present yet relatively uncommon in Florida :wink
  • Turner River TerrorTurner River Terror Posts: 8,003 Admiral
    I've got lot's of Seashells in my yard about 5 ft. down.
    I Know what that means...6000 Years ago way before the Automobile and CO 2 and Greenhouse Gasses...Well it was a good fishing spot.
    Things come and go. Just ask T Rex...:cry
    Killin and Grillin :grin
    30 miles south of Richmond people start hitting a lot of seashells when drilling for water. Starting at about 20 ft.. I know what you're asking! How DID all that dirt get there?
    In the mountains in New Mexico you can find sea shell fossils at about 10,000 ft above sealevel. How did they get that low?