Home Politics

Except a Man Be Born Again, He Cannot See the Kingdom of God

BudaBuda Posts: 2,062 Captain
Holy Bible, John 3: 1-15, King James Version

Jesus and Nicodemus

1There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews: 2The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.

3Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

4Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

5Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. 6That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. 7Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. 8The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

9Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be?

10Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things? 11Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness. 12If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things? 13And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

14And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: 15That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

Holy Bible, Numbers 21:4-9, King James Version

The Bronze Serpent

4And they journeyed from mount Hor by the way of the Red sea, to compass the land of Edom: and the soul of the people was much discouraged because of the way. 5And the people spake against God, and against Moses, Wherefore have ye brought us up out of Egypt to die in the wilderness? for there is no bread, neither is there any water; and our soul loatheth this light bread.

6And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.

7Therefore the people came to Moses, and said, We have sinned, for we have spoken against the LORD, and against thee; pray unto the LORD, that he take away the serpents from us. And Moses prayed for the people.

8And the LORD said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live.

9And Moses made a serpent of brass, and put it upon a pole, and it came to pass, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he beheld the serpent of brass, he lived.

Comment by Bud A: A strange Old Testament Prophesy of God's Provision for All of mankind in Christ.

The prophesy is clear now, opened up by the Scriptures and to countless men through the ages by the reality of the new birth come to rest upon them personally.

"Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Man cannot see and cannot enter the only realm worth aspiring to, a truth straight from the mouth of Christ to all of His Creation. "Except he be born again of the water and the Spirit."

Verse 14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: 15That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

That is the Good News brought to rest upon man at Christ's coming to earth as Emanuel, God with us, and then finishing His Work For all time, in His Death and Perfect Blood shed for us. It is the most perfect gift imaginable and it is free and unto all who will receive it with a contrite heart.

A gift unreceived is not a gift in reality. The people bitten by that fiery serpent had to look upon it, not much, and neither is looking to God for salvation from sin. God gave this example to us so that we might know and believe.

That is the meaning of Christmas, and the Good News of God's Grace in Christ already provided and finished for all of eternity.

Replies

• nofishtodaynofishtoday Posts: 1,321 Officer
    Stop the Madness :USA
  • SpineymanSpineyman Destin, FlPosts: 8,353 Admiral

The title was plain and clear. Just don't click on it if you don't like it.
    Kayak Rookie...and loving it.
    Fishing beautiful Destin / Ft Walton Beach area!

II Chronicles 7:14
    if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

• Reel Mayhem TooReel Mayhem Too Posts: 1,332 Officer
    Spineyman wrote: »
    The title was plain and clear. Just don't click on it if you don't like it.

The haters will help to keep the message alive for the many that are willing to sort through the hate. The Lord works in mysterious ways...
  • MACDMACD Lee CountyPosts: 4,962 Captain
    Some may find Reel Mayhem Too's avatar more offensive than bud's internet preaching.

I'm just saying if we are going to talk about hate.
    You mistake Southern Heritage with hate, which is not surprising at all.
  • MACDMACD Lee CountyPosts: 4,962 Captain

I just struggle picturing Jesus endorsing your avatar, and I say this as a fan of Jesus not as a hater.
  • theglide96theglide96 Posts: 767 Officer
    MACD wrote: »
    Some may find Reel Mayhem Too's avatar more offensive than bud's internet preaching.

I'm just saying if we are going to talk about hate.

boom!

It's a flag of support for the err..uhh..secession and uhh economics....

Haters gonna hate....freakin Pharaoh knows what I'm talkin about.
    MACD wrote: »
    I just struggle picturing Jesus endorsing your avatar, and I say this as a fan of Jesus not as a hater.

That's a struggle that you must deal with, we all have struggles in life. You have been given the answers to your struggles, interpret them as you will.
    theglide96 wrote: »
    boom!

It's a flag of support for the err..uhh..secession and uhh economics....

Haters gonna hate....freakin Pharaoh knows what I'm talkin about.

" Boom " ? Are you playing a game ?
  • theglide96theglide96 Posts: 767 Officer
    more like in game commentary....the game appears to be The Hypocrisy Games
  • saltydancindavesaltydancindave Posts: 1,255 Officer
    theglide96 wrote: »
    more like in game commentary....the game appears to be The Hypocrisy Games

Seeing the gamely hypocrisy of 9/11's Fourth Reich rebirth of Christianity's liberty & justice for their all Islamic pedophiles Kingdom of God; are they all singing free at last, free at last, thank God almighty we're free at last after bringing down one nation under God instead of onward Christian soldiers, being born again ?
  • reel stamasreel stamas Posts: 6,153 Admiral
    Seeing the gamely hypocrisy of 9/11's Fourth Reich rebirth of Christianity's liberty & justice for their all Islamic pedophiles Kingdom of God; are they all singing free at last, free at last, thank God almighty we're free at last after bringing down one nation under God instead of onward Christian soldiers, being born again ?

I need a 'Tangentiality to English' translator...
    There should be NO Commercial Fishing for any fish species considered 'Over-fished' , 'Undergoing Overfishing' or Subject to Recreational Seasons, Limits, or Closures... Game Fish Status IS the Answer !!!
  • SchmidtySchmidty Posts: 6,814 Admiral
    It is God who judges....

....not spiney and buda.....

Even though both have said that they are empowered by Jesus to judge their fellow man....
  • stsimonsstsimons Posts: 7,292 Admiral
    Religion is nonsense.
  • nofishtodaynofishtoday Posts: 1,321 Officer

Is that all you know? Again no likey, no clickey!

if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

Schmidty wrote: »
    It is God who judges....

....not spiney and buda.....

Even though both have said that they are empowered by Jesus to judge their fellow man....

Then maybe you might want to start listening to Him then hey?

I need a 'Tangentiality to English' translator...

Tangent like off the wall from Pharaohs armys of the Catholic Church waging war against Islam because they chose to have yet a bigger & better supreme swastika up Uranus rock pyramid building scheme to the stars where one nation under God with equal justice under law doesn't include upholding the US Constitution, nor their business of using Muslim terrorists for 9/11 to make the Catholic Church & Christianity that much whiter or electing a black to office of POTUS before any consideration of ending their pseudo science religion.
  • roto7777roto7777 Posts: 2,545 Captain
    Tangent like off the wall from Pharaohs armys of the Catholic Church waging war against Islam because they chose to have yet a bigger & better supreme swastika up Uranus rock pyramid building scheme to the stars where one nation under God with equal justice under law doesn't include upholding the US Constitution, nor their business of using Muslim terrorists for 9/11 to make the Catholic Church & Christianity that much whiter or electing a black to office of POTUS before any consideration of ending their pseudo science religion.

well that clears it up.............
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    roto7777 wrote: »
    well that clears it up.............

Christianity clears it's megalomaniacal bigger & better than Muslim pedophiles thru it's Islamic lynching enforcement well, which basically make up more immaculate conceptions for it's "man is God " complex even after the well runs dry while they walk on water born again. Not much to see in their Kingdom of sociopsychological agricultural concentration camps exterminations.
  • cadmancadman Home of the Gators Posts: 33,303 AG

Then this should be your avatar, if you wish to show southern heritage. this was the flag of the south. Not that flag adopted by hate groups.

Mini Mart Magnate

I am just here for my amusement. 

Christianity clears it's megalomaniacal bigger & better than Muslim pedophiles thru it's Islamic lynching enforcement well, which basically make up more immaculate conceptions for it's "man is God " complex even after the well runs dry while they walk on water born again. Not much to see in their Kingdom of sociopsychological agricultural concentration camps exterminations.

Here, I will make it an easy question with a follow up or two

Who are the pedophiles you keep talking about? Are you referring to priests? If so, what if you are not Catholic?

There, 3 easy ones, possibly only one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    roto7777 wrote: »
    Here, I will make it an easy question with a follow up or two

Who are the pedophiles you keep talking about? Are you referring to priests? If so, what if you are not Catholic?

There, 3 east ones, possibly only one.

Like a Spanish Inquisition of the churchstate rejoicing in lynching enforcement for those that extoll the virtues of spreading pedophile jihads thru their Kingdom of man is God from a symbiotic more perfect union in the 21st century ?
  • "If I can't win, I won't play." - Doris Colecchio.

"Well Gary, the easiest way to look tall is to stand in a room full of short people." - Curtis Bostick

"All these forums, with barely any activity, are like a neglected old cemetery that no one visits anymore."- anonymouse
    Like a Spanish Inquisition of the churchstate rejoicing in lynching enforcement for those that extoll the virtues of spreading pedophile jihads thru their Kingdom of man is God from a symbiotic more perfect union in the 21st century ?

That is a crap answer to a couple simple questions.......enjoy your mushrooms
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

That is funny, I didn't realize you answered for him....amazing that you only quoted protestant pastor stories.....nothing about Priests.....

My question was to Dave to see what was actually in his mind....I already know where you stand....."protestant=bad (open to ridicule), Catholic =dan't dare say anything negative about on MY forum".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bimini TwistedBimini Twisted Posts: 11,444 AG
    Jesus was once asked when the kingdom of God would come. The kingdom of God, Jesus replied, is not something people will be able to see and point to. Then came these striking words: “Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.” (Luke 17:21
  • roto7777 wrote: »
    That is funny, I didn't realize you answered for him....amazing that you only quoted protestant pastor stories.....nothing about Priests.....

That's because in response to you, there are no indications at all that there are more instances of pedophilia between denominations.
    "If I can't win, I won't play." - Doris Colecchio.

"Well Gary, the easiest way to look tall is to stand in a room full of short people." - Curtis Bostick

"All these forums, with barely any activity, are like a neglected old cemetery that no one visits anymore."- anonymouse
    Jesus was once asked when the kingdom of God would come. The kingdom of God, Jesus replied, is not something people will be able to see and point to. Then came these striking words: “Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.” (Luke 17:21

Look at Bimini posting scripture! Amen.

Here, further reading to help from Faith, Love and Hope......

So what about the concept of the Kingdom of God being in our hearts? The Scriptures show that this subject should be on our minds. After all, we are supposed to pray for the Kingdom to come (Matthew 6:10) and Jesus told us to “seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness” (verse 33).

When we repent of our sins, are baptized and begin following the lead of the Holy Spirit, we voluntarily place ourselves under the laws and authority of the coming Kingdom of God.

Describing this process, Paul, who was being held prisoner in Rome at the time, explained, “He [God, the Father] has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love” (Colossians 1:13). So there is a sense of us being symbolically “conveyed,” “translated” (King James Version) or “transferred” (English Standard Version) into the Kingdom when we commit our lives to God and begin living as He instructs.

Our primary allegiance is transferred from all kingdoms of this world to God’s Kingdom. We are then subject to different laws (God’s laws) and belong to a different community (the Church of God).

The Holy Spirit helps us obey God’s laws. This spirit “of power and of love and of a sound mind” (2 Timothy 1:7) gives us the ability to live by God’s laws even though we are still human with human weaknesses. Those who are led by the Spirit of God are called the “sons of God” (Romans 8:14). This same spirit empowers the Church to fulfill its commission. In this sense, we have the opportunity to taste or experience “the powers of the age to come” (Hebrews 6:4-5).

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SchmidtySchmidty Posts: 6,814 Admiral
    Except a Man Be Born Again, He Cannot See the Kingdom of God

...what a title...

And a muslim counterpart ....right now.....is saying the same thing...except his deity is allah....

The message of both is "succumb or die".....