Home Politics

Answered prayers with initials of anglers on the tail

2»

Replies

• dave44dave44 Posts: 11,788 AG
    Cmon, maybe she's a nut. Maybe the reporter just wanted her to look like a nut to get fisherman in Fla. to go crazy bashing her, and led them into it.

But, when did Americans become this antagonistic to Christians? Weird.

By the way, there are a few people out there that think beezlebub means God too.

Ok, back to your whipping.
  • Turner River TerrorTurner River Terror Posts: 8,113 Admiral
    I caught a 40 pound Red a couple years ago.
    It had Christ is King in special code on it's side. I didn't see it till it was on the Grill..otherwise I would have put it in the freezer next to the croker.
    Can't never have too many Aces in your freezer..just in case...
    Killin and Grillin :grin
  • dave44dave44 Posts: 11,788 AG
    I caught a 40 pound Red a couple years ago.
    It had Christ is King in special code on it's side. I didn't see it till it was on the Grill..otherwise I would have put it in the freezer next to the croker.
    Can't never have too many Aces in your freezer..just in case...
    Well I need all the luck I can get. Can I borrow the next one with good markings? Not 6s though, I just don't wanna push it.
  • Spineyman wrote: »
    Unfortunately it doesn't mean the ONE TRUE GOD.

It does.

Unfortunately you don't speak Arabic.
    "If I can't win, I won't play." - Doris Colecchio.

"Well Gary, the easiest way to look tall is to stand in a room full of short people." - Curtis Bostick

"All these forums, with barely any activity, are like a neglected old cemetery that no one visits anymore."- anonymouse
  • roto7777roto7777 Posts: 2,545 Captain
    Worked for me today, I walked out of an office building and a car with RR on the grill was outside, considering those are my initials, I thought it was meant to be!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cadmancadman Home of the Gators Posts: 33,440 AG
    Can the believers tell me what God was trying to say here?

Mini Mart Magnate

I am just here for my amusement. 

• GardawgGardawg Posts: 10,100 AG
    God's got some explaining to do ...
    “Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

Heres Tom with the Weather.”