Home Politics

California Will Take Your Guns

2

Replies

  • Plan SeaPlan Sea Posts: 5,453 Officer
    dave44 wrote: »
    G

    OH my, do you have any idea how naive you really are? OMG.

    You need some civics classes and you need to brush up on campaign financing.

    Did you say Corporations are not people? If the owner of a small corporation( on paper, hahaha) dies, that company exists on paper still, but it's dead too. You really don't understand why anyone incorporates do you?

    I know you love Cad, ask him if he is incorporated and have him explain slowly why he should be.

    You are just another propagandist for the insane left. You have no substance beyond your regurgitation of lefty talking points.

    I am an employer by default I completely understand how corporations work. A corporation is not a person, end of story. When Texas can execute one we'll talk.

    Lefty? I voted for all 3 Bush's what are you now telling me?

    As for civics care to disprove what I posted about we are not dictatorial in any sense of the meaning? Why can't you back up your hyperbole? I back up what I posted with facts, easily proven by any 5th grader and every State having a Division of Corporations.
  • dave44dave44 Posts: 11,788 AG
    An employer by default? Really. What is it you think you are talking about?

    As far as your delusion that America could not become a dictatorship under the right circumstances, it is so adorable on you! But How did you possibly get to the point you think we are already a dictatorship? Was it because I said some elected officials would be if they could? Can you refute that?

    You do realize that Bloomberg tried to influence our elections, right? Or do you really think he just wanted to donate millions to a dem candidate?

    You have no facts at your disposal, or you would use them instead of trying to manipulate a conversation into a different topic as you go.
  • dave44dave44 Posts: 11,788 AG
    One more thing, you had to vote for bushx3 because the options were completely insane candidates. But did you vote for Clinton twice and Obama twice? That would be a more telling admission.
  • Plan SeaPlan Sea Posts: 5,453 Officer
    dave44 wrote: »
    An employer by default? Really. What is it you think you are talking about?

    As far as your delusion that America could not become a dictatorship under the right circumstances, it is so adorable on you! But How did you possibly get to the point you think we are already a dictatorship? Was it because I said some elected officials would be if they could? Can you refute that?

    You do realize that Bloomberg tried to influence our elections, right? Or do you really think he just wanted to donate millions to a dem candidate?

    You have no facts at your disposal, or you would use them instead of trying to manipulate a conversation into a different topic as you go.

    I don't think, I know what I am talking about.

    No, sorry Dave, not in your wildish fanatical dreams will this country come close to any part of the definition of dictator
    dave44 wrote: »
    You should just admit that you are trying to make excuses for wanna be dictators .

    Never said we are getting to any point, YOU DID. There isn't even a whiff of thinking about being a wanna be by anyone in this country.

    Bloomies did no such thing anymore than the Koch brothers do, never read a peep of you nagging about election influence.

    You still are unable to refute anything I posted and continue to converse in clichés and hyperbole.
  • dave44dave44 Posts: 11,788 AG
    Nothing to refute plan. You are talking in circles. And you won't even be spoon fed the facts.
  • mikevmikev Posts: 10,822 AG
    dave44 wrote: »
    Nothing to refute plan. You are talking in circles. And you won't even be spoon fed the facts.

    He doesn't want to talk about this topic or any topic. He just likes to pick apart words. And sarcasm eludes him.
    "The only people that tell you it can't be done are the people who haven't done it themselves."
  • cadmancadman Home of the Gators Posts: 33,444 AG
    They won't take mine because I don't live there and I ain't crazy enough to move there.

    Mini Mart Magnate

    I am just here for my amusement. 

  • Plan SeaPlan Sea Posts: 5,453 Officer
    dave44 wrote: »
    Nothing to refute plan. You are talking in circles. And you won't even be spoon fed the facts.

    I rest my case
  • mikevmikev Posts: 10,822 AG
    cadman wrote: »
    They won't take mine because I don't live there and I ain't crazy enough to move there.

    Of course. But it still can be a reasonable debate.
    "The only people that tell you it can't be done are the people who haven't done it themselves."
  • Plan SeaPlan Sea Posts: 5,453 Officer
    mikev wrote: »
    He doesn't want to talk about this topic or any topic. He just likes to pick apart words. And sarcasm eludes him.



    Pick apart words? Being given a court order is not "Without notice, without cause"

    Now please explain to me as a non Cali resident how California "will take my guns"
  • mikevmikev Posts: 10,822 AG
    Not mad at all. You're a pretty angry person aren't you? You act just like a child, unable to have any sort of adult communication. Why is that do you think? Were you spanked a lot when you were little?
    "The only people that tell you it can't be done are the people who haven't done it themselves."
  • Plan SeaPlan Sea Posts: 5,453 Officer
    mikev wrote: »
    Not mad at all. You're a pretty angry person aren't you? You act just like a child, unable to have any sort of adult communication. Why is that do you think? Were you spanked a lot when you were little?
    :rotflmao
    Wow more personal attacks instead of debating the topic, yeah I'm the child around here. More like the babysitter.

    What is to be angry about? Neither you or me lives their yet it's got you all worked up over it, weird.
  • mikevmikev Posts: 10,822 AG
    What personal attack? I just asked you a couple of questions based on my observations of your posts. You are very anal. Recursive to a point that you don't even make sense to yourself. Reminds of a child.
    "The only people that tell you it can't be done are the people who haven't done it themselves."
  • mikevmikev Posts: 10,822 AG
    I thought this was pretty descriptive of you:

    A mild form of obsessive-compulsive disorder. A collection of very irritating personality traits that include stubbornness, orderliness, and a desire to control others and their surroundings. It makes a person meticulous or fixated about little things, nit-picking or paying extreme attention to detail, and trying to control his or her environment and other people. They do things “by the book’’ with no flexibility in the way they complete tasks, and expect others to do and think as they. It’s their way or the highway, basically. They are the worst people to work for or live with. Psychologists say that anally retentive people’s habits—often controlling—stem from lack of being breast fed as an infant. Basically, people who are anally retentive act like they have something up their butt. Instead, they need to see a psyciatrist. And if things don’t go their way, they go nuts! Anally retentive people are usually very annoying as a result and may have a hard time making and keeping friends.
    "The only people that tell you it can't be done are the people who haven't done it themselves."
  • Plan SeaPlan Sea Posts: 5,453 Officer
    mikev wrote: »
    What personal attack? I just asked you a couple of questions based on my observations of your posts. You are very anal. Recursive to a point that you don't even make sense to yourself. Reminds of a child.

    Oh dear now plays dumb card.

    Hey Mike if an attorney or LEO hands you a court order prior to taking anything you own how is that "Without notice, without cause" exactly, as you posted?

    And this law having ZERO affect on you and you having ZERO say on it what is exactly up for debate for you?

    This is the second time I have conversed on your thread this morning about your subject yet you continually make attacks and redirects to me, yet you compare me to a child? Really? this is your best defense on being question on your discussion?
  • Plan SeaPlan Sea Posts: 5,453 Officer
    mikev wrote: »
    I thought this was pretty descriptive of you:

    A mild form of obsessive-compulsive disorder. A collection of very irritating personality traits that include stubbornness, orderliness, and a desire to control others and their surroundings. It makes a person meticulous or fixated about little things, nit-picking or paying extreme attention to detail, and trying to control his or her environment and other people. They do things “by the book’’ with no flexibility in the way they complete tasks, and expect others to do and think as they. It’s their way or the highway, basically. They are the worst people to work for or live with. Psychologists say that anally retentive people’s habits—often controlling—stem from lack of being breast fed as an infant. Basically, people who are anally retentive act like they have something up their butt. Instead, they need to see a psyciatrist. And if things don’t go their way, they go nuts! Anally retentive people are usually very annoying as a result and may have a hard time making and keeping friends.

    OMG, I showed you a court order is notice and cause and now you blow a Websters gasket. Oh and plagiarism.

    Is there a reason why you continually run away from your own threads and post irrelevant subject matter? Should I look up a definition too?
  • mikevmikev Posts: 10,822 AG
    Plan Sea wrote: »
    Oh dear now plays dumb card.

    Hey Mike if an attorney or LEO hands you a court order prior to taking anything you own how is that "Without notice, without cause" exactly, as you posted?

    And this law having ZERO affect on you and you having ZERO say on it what is exactly up for debate for you?

    I was going to take back what I said, but this post just reinforces what I've observed about you. Amazing that you can't see that.
    "The only people that tell you it can't be done are the people who haven't done it themselves."
  • Plan SeaPlan Sea Posts: 5,453 Officer
    mikev wrote: »
    I was going to take back what I said, but this post just reinforces what I've observed about you. Amazing that you can't see that.

    Amazing you can't look over your shoulders



    Oh noes, there is a California vehicled license plate in my parking lot, I gotta hide my guns Mike.
  • mikevmikev Posts: 10,822 AG
    Let me give you an example, maybe it will help you, OK? The title of this thread, created by me is: "California Will Take Your Guns". And then there is an article that talks about California residents and a California law that takes effect tomorrow. How could anyone on the planet think that the thread is about anyone other than California residents? You see, you are too literal, you don't have the ability to connect the dots.
    "The only people that tell you it can't be done are the people who haven't done it themselves."
  • mikevmikev Posts: 10,822 AG
    If anything, you should be thanking me for pointing this out to you in such a way that you can understand it. I hope.
    "The only people that tell you it can't be done are the people who haven't done it themselves."
  • Plan SeaPlan Sea Posts: 5,453 Officer
    mikev wrote: »
    Let me give you an example, maybe it will help you, OK? The title of this thread, created by me is: "California Will Take Your Guns". And then there is an article that talks about California residents and a California law that takes effect tomorrow. How could anyone on the planet think that the thread is about anyone other than California residents? You see, you are too literal, you don't have the ability to connect the dots.
    Gardawg wrote: »
    How can California take my guns?

    I'm not in California.

    Oh really.
  • mikevmikev Posts: 10,822 AG
    Again, sarcasm eludes you as well.
    "The only people that tell you it can't be done are the people who haven't done it themselves."
  • mikevmikev Posts: 10,822 AG
    You should make a New Years resolution to work on this stuff. You'll be happier, I know it.
    "The only people that tell you it can't be done are the people who haven't done it themselves."
  • Plan SeaPlan Sea Posts: 5,453 Officer
    mikev wrote: »
    If anything, you should be thanking me for pointing this out to you in such a way that you can understand it. I hope.

    If I recall I did all the pointing and you did all the thanking
    mikev wrote: »
    So yes, you're right, the article is wrong.
  • mikevmikev Posts: 10,822 AG
    mikev wrote: »
    Again, sarcasm eludes you as well.

    Yet again. Look at that post again, quote the whole thing, hopefully you'll get it.
    "The only people that tell you it can't be done are the people who haven't done it themselves."
  • mikevmikev Posts: 10,822 AG
    cadman wrote: »
    They won't take mine because I don't live there and I ain't crazy enough to move there.

    You see? This isn't sarcasm. This is logic.
    "The only people that tell you it can't be done are the people who haven't done it themselves."
  • Plan SeaPlan Sea Posts: 5,453 Officer
    mikev wrote: »
    You should make a New Years resolution to work on this stuff. You'll be happier, I know it.

    I couldn't be any more happier if you injected me with the stuff Mie. You see Mike I gave you several opportunities in a very adult converse way to discuss your topic and you turned tailed. Do you not see this?

    You have a rather predictable habit of running away and making your conversations about me instead of just being a grown up and answer the questions I present. So the only thing left it to tap that red button because you offer no other venue.
  • mikevmikev Posts: 10,822 AG
    :rotflmao

    You really don't see it, do you? Fascinating.
    "The only people that tell you it can't be done are the people who haven't done it themselves."
  • mikevmikev Posts: 10,822 AG
    OK, I apologize PS. Didn't mean to get you all worked up.
    "The only people that tell you it can't be done are the people who haven't done it themselves."
  • Plan SeaPlan Sea Posts: 5,453 Officer
    mikev wrote: »
    :rotflmao

    You really don't see it, do you? Fascinating.

    mikev wrote: »
    I give up. You win.

    That was page 2, you were saying?
Sign In or Register to comment.