Home Classifieds: Boats

2005 Pathfinder 2000V with Yamaha F150

DustinDustin Posts: 99 Greenhorn
2005 Pathfinder 2000V with Yamaha F150

I purchased this boat in October 2014 from a gentlemen in SW Florida who did not fish. The boat was used as a ferry back and forth to an island home and was dry docked for most of its life. The boat was totally unrigged when I bought it with the exception of the standard Pathfinder features. At time of purchase, the boat had about 740 hours on the Yamaha F150, with at least 80% of that below 4000 rpms (I have the engine diagnostic information). In other words, it has been babied. Just as a precaution, I had a full 400 hour service completed on the engine when I purchased the boat. I also had the fuel system/tank completely flushed, VST cleaned, etc.

The F150 now has about 850 hours and just had the 100 hour service completed. I rigged the boat for a combination of inshore and offshore fishing out of Port Canaveral and the Everglades. I'm only selling to upgrade to a larger bay boat.

New accessories that I have added between November 2014 and the present:

Custom laser-cut black acrylic dash panel (International Marine)
Flush mounted Simrad NSS7 EVO2 (just replaced under warranty in November 2015)
Flush mounted Simrad NSS8 (networked to NSS7)
TM-150 83/200 + CHIRP transducer
LSS-2 Structure Scan transducer
Minnkota Riptide 112lb SF w/hydraulic life assist (maybe overkill, but I like plenty of power)
Minnkota quick release bracket
(4) Duracell Group 31 AGM Batteries (3 trolling motor, 1 cranking/accessory)
Stealth Pro AC/DC Charging System with digital gauge
8ft Power Pole with dash and key fob wireless remotes
Ritchie backlit compass
Standard Horizon GX1600 25W VHF (mounted in console)
Digital 222-VW base loaded whip antenna
RAM3 Remote Command Microphone
(2) All stainless pedestal seat bases in rear deck
(2) Tempress high-back removable seats
1100 GPH bilge pump
New cockpit non-skid
Console AC Charging Port
New ignition switch (December 2015)
Custom full boat cover (including engine)

Other features include:

Lenco trim tabs
25 gallon center livewell
Plumbed port release well
Cockpit lights
50 gallon fuel tank
Fortress Anchor with 100’ of rope
12V DC Outlet on console
Seastar hydraulic steering (just serviced)
(5) pop up cleats
(2) flush mount gunnel rod holders
Spare tire

The boat is sitting on a single-axle Ameratrail trailer. I recently replaced the tires with Maxxis 8008’s and also added a Fulton drop-leg jack stand and new guide posts.

The Stealth charging system automatically routes the alternator output to the trolling motor batteries once the cranking battery is fully charged. Basically, this system allows you to run for many, many days on the trolling motor without plugging into shore power for a charge. My goal was to be able to camp in the Everglades for days without having to worry about power. After having a Stealth system, I would never own a boat without one. In the event of an emergency, the system is wired with a battery selector switch so that you can switch the bottom trolling motor battery in parallel with the cranking battery to provide more starting capacity to the engine.

The previous owner had a stereo and speakers installed in the console. I’m not a fan of music while fishing, so I removed the stereo head, but left all electrical connections and speakers in place. It would take 5 minutes to reinstall the stereo head if you were inclined to do so. The previous owner also had a glove box and a custom removable bow cushion that I will include with the sale.

With a normal load (which is pretty heavy) and two guys, I cruise at 4200-4400 rpms running somewhere between 32-36 mph and burning 8-9 gph. WOT is typically in the 46.5-48 mph range, although I’ve touched 50 mph in ideal conditions. I have no complaints about this boat. It has caught everything from bluegills to wahoo. The ride is very good in normal inshore conditions. With a little tab, the hull will cut through a big inshore chop with ease. I also fish the boat offshore quite a bit. The boat has to be “driven” a bit more in offshore conditions, but it gets the job done if the conditions are decent. Cosmetically, the boat is in very good condition. The only obvious cosmetic issues are some scratches on the cowling where the previous owner let the boat scrape against the underside of a dock. I’m sure this could be fixed for a few hundred bucks if that is important to you.

I am asking $28,000. The boat is located in Merritt Island, Florida. I can be reached anytime by email at [email protected] or by phone/text at 904-708-0689. There are plenty of ramps close by for test drives for those with serious interest.

DSC_0030_1.jpg

DSC_0032.jpg

DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0041.jpg

DSC_0046.jpg
DSC_0048.jpg

DSC_0052.jpg

DSC_0054.jpg

DSC_0056.jpg

DSC_0060.jpg

DSC_0065.jpg

DSC_0066.jpg