Home General Fishing

Darcizzle- What are your thoughts?

Reef BanditReef Bandit Posts: 1,027 Officer
Just curious as to what the general public thinks of her.

Replies

• kmagnusskmagnuss Posts: 3,237 Captain
    edited April 2019 #2
    Dunno... 
    Tarpon... everything else is just bait.
    Captain Keith - Crooked Rod Charters
  • haydenfox!#$haydenfox!#$ Posts: 2,406 Captain
    In terms of what, and why?
  • BobDBobD Posts: 1,969 Captain
    Sex sells.
    Build your dream or someone will hire you to build theirs.
  • Reef BanditReef Bandit Posts: 1,027 Officer
    In terms of what, and why?
    I'll wait a bit before I answer. This should be an interesting discussion.
  • FlfjackFlfjack Posts: 646 Officer
    id be far more inclined to watch a video titled, "florida keys tarpon fishing" than i am a video titled, "best girl in bikini florida keys tarpon fishing". I'm not saying I'm adverse to watching videos of girls in bikinis but i watching fishing videos to hopefully learn something....i watch videos of girls in bikinis for a totally different purpose.
    East Boynton
    IG jack.bbi
  • MH79MH79 Posts: 503 Officer
    I like her.... Girl can fish and she has a nice bum.
  • cprcpr Posts: 9,309 Admiral
    I've said it before, I think it's great to bring young women into fishing. Gun manufactures have sold a lot of pink guns and more women are shooting and joining the NRA. If the old fogies have their way in 15-or 20 years, bait shops, boat ramps and piers will be gone. Whatever works get more youngsters into fishing the better. I've much rather see fishing looked on as cool and maybe even sexy then kids joining peta and fishing hurts campaigns. These young girls can fish and don't seem to mind a little slime or stink, so what if they do it in a bikini.
    "The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function." F. Scott Fitzgerald

"Prediction is very difficult, especially if it's about the future." Niels Bohr
  • tagtag Posts: 8,914 Admiral
    cpr wrote: »
    I've said it before, I think it's great to bring young women into fishing. Gun manufactures have sold a lot of pink guns and more women are shooting and joining the NRA. If the old fogies have their way in 15-or 20 years, bait shops, boat ramps and piers will be gone. Whatever works get more youngsters into fishing the better. I've much rather see fishing looked on as cool and maybe even sexy then kids joining peta and fishing hurts campaigns. These young girls can fish and don't seem to mind a little slime or stink, so what if they do it in a bikini.

I don't know of any old fogies, other than animal rights idiots, that are trying to get rid of bait shops, boat ramps and piers. What makes you say that?
  • FusionZ06FusionZ06 Posts: 1,019 Officer
    Sex sells. Typical nonsense. If you watch the video of her on the beach hook up with a tarpon it's pretty bad how she fights the fish. Either way, someone is behind her trying to make $$$. All of her titles are sensualist; bikini girl catches big fish, hot girl tosses cast net, blonde beauty on the boat catching fish, blah blah blah and the thumbnails are her ***.
  • duckmanJRduckmanJR Posts: 20,890 AG
    Flfjack wrote: »
    i watch videos of girls in bikinis for a totally different purpose.

Spank bank..... :rotflmao
    There are many roads to travel
    Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
    'fore the darkness falls on you
  • duckmanJRduckmanJR Posts: 20,890 AG
    I don't have any strong opinion...It's a girl...in a bikini...fishing. They put her in a Bikini....because they want MEN to watch her. If she was wearing a pair of pants and a baggy Columbia or Ex-officio shirt where you couldn't see her boobs...it would be no substantial difference than any hairy legged dude going fishing.
    It's just marketing.... her skills are not remarkable....she is not a Victorias secret underwear model....just a "curiosity" ...a girl fishing in a Bikini.....don't over-think it.
    There are many roads to travel
    Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
    'fore the darkness falls on you
  • BinderBinder Posts: 3,998 Captain
    This is a dumb question.
  • SouthshoreSlayerSouthshoreSlayer Posts: 408 Deckhand
    kmagnuss wrote: »
    Dunno... can't see her boobs.

Cause she has none. Wouldn't a boob job be considered a tax write off for marketing purposes?
  • PhishingPhanaticPhishingPhanatic Posts: 457 Deckhand
    I don't get the appeal personally...she looks like she's a heavy smoker with yellow walrus-like teeth, and questionable fishing skills.
  • OneTimeOneTime Posts: 42 Deckhand
    Permawedgie has gotten her lots of free fishing/gear.

Good for her I guess.
  • OneTimeOneTime Posts: 42 Deckhand
    I don't get the appeal personally...she looks like she's a heavy smoker with yellow walrus-like teeth, and questionable fishing skills.

Fish does have whiter teeth.
  • squidvicioussquidvicious Posts: 529 Officer
    who cares !

she's just like the guys who know someone and get sponsored - look at some of the "pro staff" people...

she shows her *** and makes a few bucks - it's all good

wonder if I showed my ***,would I make a few bucks and get some free stuff ?
    can we please stop using the word ISSUE ? it's a PROBLEM
    :wink
  • BinderBinder Posts: 3,998 Captain
    I'm gonna go with no. :rotflmao
  • Skunk ApeSkunk Ape Posts: 3,855 Captain
    I'm gonna start wearing a banana hammock when I fish and show off my pro staff.
  • nuclearfishnnuclearfishn Posts: 8,356 Admiral
    OneTime wrote: »
    Fish does have whiter teeth.

Don't think I'll be able to see her teeth when I'm tapping the fiver.
  • Reef BanditReef Bandit Posts: 1,027 Officer
    The reason I posted the question is that another fishing forum... not FS, said that she was one of the top INFLUENTIAL figures in fishing today. Now, I went her YouTube channel and watched her video's. When I saw her "top 5" cast net throws I wanted to puke into my key board. I'm all for girls fishing in bikini's, I really am but since she's pushing it, I think she's going to have to learn how to take a bit of ribbing. Evidently her boyfriend is her videographer and she's now charging $400 to go and "promote" guides. I find it kind of strange that she'll be fighting a fish with shorts on and when the fish is landed, she's miraculously dressed in a thong. That means that she literally has to dis robe for the shot. It makes me wonder if he feels he's pimping her out or if he's just proud of her rear end. I mean, she might be the nicest person in the world but if she left her clothes on, I think most people would mute their computer because her speaking skills have a long way to go. Would ANYONE on here buy the products from her sponsors solely because she endorses them? I think not but maybe I'm wrong. Maybe the general public says "If Darcizzle can catch fish using a XYZ lure, wearing a buff and Salt Life sunglasses, then anyone can".

Darcizzle, if you ever read this, don't think I'm hating on you, I just think you need some more practice before putting yourself out there like you have. Men like T & A, that is your savior.
  • SJCSJC Posts: 2,572 Captain
    She's the Kardashian of the fishing world. Minus the sex tape.
    The Beatings will continue until moral improves!
  • squidvicioussquidvicious Posts: 529 Officer
    SJC wrote: »
    She's the Kardashian of the fishing world. Minus the sex tape.

maybe it's next ??
    can we please stop using the word ISSUE ? it's a PROBLEM
    :wink
  • tunamantunaman Posts: 3,767 Captain
  • bonephishbonephish Posts: 1,488 Officer
    Jessicajae and Darcizzle are both nice to watch. If they make a few bucks with their videos, more power to them.:crowd
  • kodiakzachkodiakzach Posts: 6,079 Admiral
    Just curious as to what the general public thinks of her.

I don't see what's with all the haters.

The girl sure looks like she knows how to handle a rod, and that's what matters
  • gettinwetgettinwet Posts: 1,366 Officer
    kodiakzach wrote: »
    I don't see what's with all the haters.

The girl sure looks like she knows how to handle a rod, and that's what matters

Too funny!:rotflmao
    There are only so many casts in life, so shut up and fish!!
  • gettinwetgettinwet Posts: 1,366 Officer
    Now I like this female host - she is smart too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNzHaOCb3Tk
    There are only so many casts in life, so shut up and fish!!
  • Jim311Jim311 Posts: 4,961 Captain
    It's a marketing ploy and I can't deny that sex sells. But I also feel like there are a lot of legitimately solid female anglers, and stuff like this can intimidate them or even further solidify the fact that fishing is mostly a "boys club." The fishing women that I respect most don't need to take their clothes off, I am much more impressed with solid fishing skills than I am with a bikini body.
  • INTREPID377INTREPID377 Posts: 3,737 Captain
    If I want to learn fishing techniques....there are better examples.
    If I want to see bikini models.....there are better examples.

Women being exploited by "boyfriends" is the worlds oldest profession. The only difference is today we get to watch it on Youtube.