Home Classifieds: Hunting and Shooting

FS: Hevi-Shot Magnum Blend Turkey Loads

12ga Hevi-shot magnum blend turkey ammo available in 3" or 3.5"

12ga 3" 2oz shot 5,6,7 Blend $15/box (Retail: $29 box contains 5 rounds)

12ga 3.5" 2 3/8oz shot 5,6,7 Blend $17/box (Retail: $33 box of 5)

In attempt to reduce the number of 1 box orders I'd like to ask that all orders be at least 2 boxes. If for some reason you don't think you need 2 boxes or you can't find a buddy who wants a box let me know and I'll see what can do.

Send me a PM if you'd like to get in on this!

Also, if you don't use Hevi Blend send me a pm and let me know your preferred brand of turkey ammo. If there's 1 or 2 brands that a lot of people want I'll see if I can get some for you guys.

Replies

• bowhunter4lifebowhunter4life Posts: 1,838 Captain
    Where are you located, and what are the shipping costs?
  • farside88farside88 Posts: 495 Deckhand
    How did you end up with so much, and how did you come up with the price? I'm just curious about a deal that seems too good to be true. Right now, I have enough turkey ammo stored that I could kill 4 birds a year for 20 years before I run out, but I'm a sucker for a deal.
  • HatfieldHatfield Posts: 51 Deckhand
    farside88 wrote: »
    How did you end up with so much, and how did you come up with the price? I'm just curious about a deal that seems too good to be true. Right now, I have enough turkey ammo stored that I could kill 4 birds a year for 20 years before I run out, but I'm a sucker for a deal.

I have a longtime friend in the industry -one perk of his job is lots of free Hunting/fishing items.

From time to time I'll get enough of a product from him to sell.

I mean I'll raise the price if you want me to, what would you charge? In all seriousness the prices above are 50% of general retail prices. I thought that'd be a good way to price them.

I can upload a picture of a shell if that'd be useful. It's real, brand new, unaltered hevi-shot blend.
  • HatfieldHatfield Posts: 51 Deckhand
    Where are you located, and what are the shipping costs?

I'm in central Florida.

Regarding Shipping costs, I'll use priority mail 2 day flat rate boxes. So shipping will probably be the cost of whatever size package your order needs. I think the flat rate prices are $5.75 fora small box and $12 for a medium box. That is as long as it's legal to ship ammo like that
  • Fly HookerFly Hooker Posts: 4,199 Captain
    These are my favorite shells for turkeys and it patters extremely in both of my guns. I bought quite a few boxes as they were not readily available in my area. This is a very good deal!