Home Politics

Billionaires make most of their money on the backs of democrat dumb.

BudaBuda Posts: 2,062 Captain
That is on democrat insistence that the only way to achieve success is to have a little given to them while it is paid for by those who work for it.

The rich financial types such as have made the Clinton's and others like them rich on democrat dumb, depend for their success on tax preferences such as capital gains, carried interest, special tax breaks on derivatives, and really who even understands any of the junk that gets special rates at a fraction the rate taxed on earned income.

They can count on the democrats to back their plans with preferences built in that democrats and most others cannot even understand without a lawyer or accountant to explain them, if they couch them in rhetoric of making the tax code fair to all and shifting the burden imposed on the workers who happen to make the most, although their rate is already twice as high as the preferences given financial types on income, for really no valid reason. Income is income. It would actually even seem that earned income should be taxed at a lower rate since it is earned, but no, democrat dumb gives double digit tax breaks to financial types who have never really done a day's work in their life.

Why can't people just see, acknowledge, and insist that treating everyone the same is the answer. The tax code would be so much simpler. No more IRS, no more hiring accountants to do taxes. The whole mess is a dumb democrat game. There is a chance now to change this mess. Obama said he was going to change and what have you seen. Same old thing. Time to listen and try something different. Different is Trump in my opinion. Do you want to give this country away to illegals, well that was the course until Trump spoke up. Do you want to see jobs sent over seas for corporate profits to the financial sector. Well, that is what Trump has brought to the table. There is for the first time talk of really doing something. He has no one to please and He has a lot of pride in his self. He wants to succeed. He wants to make America great again. That is an admirable goal. His programs make sense. I am going for him if given the choice. Bud A

Replies

• cadmancadman Home of the Gators Posts: 32,158 AG
    Buda wrote: »
    That is on democrat insistence that the only way to achieve success is to have a little given to them while it is paid for by those who work for it.

The rich financial types such as have made the Clinton's and others like them rich on democrat dumb, depend for their success on tax preferences such as capital gains, carried interest, special tax breaks on derivatives, and really who even understands any of the junk that gets special rates at a fraction the rate taxed on earned income.

They can count on the democrats to back their plans with preferences built in that democrats and most others cannot even understand without a lawyer or accountant to explain them, if they couch them in rhetoric of making the tax code fair to all and shifting the burden imposed on the workers who happen to make the most, although their rate is already twice as high as the preferences given financial types on income, for really no valid reason. Income is income. It would actually even seem that earned income should be taxed at a lower rate since it is earned, but no, democrat dumb gives double digit tax breaks to financial types who have never really done a day's work in their life.

Why can't people just see, acknowledge, and insist that treating everyone the same is the answer. The tax code would be so much simpler. No more IRS, no more hiring accountants to do taxes. The whole mess is a dumb democrat game. There is a chance now to change this mess. Obama said he was going to change and what have you seen. Same old thing. Time to listen and try something different. Different is Trump in my opinion. Do you want to give this country away to illegals, well that was the course until Trump spoke up. Do you want to see jobs sent over seas for corporate profits to the financial sector. Well, that is what Trump has brought to the table. There is for the first time talk of really doing something. He has no one to please and He has a lot of pride in his self. He wants to succeed. He wants to make America great again. That is an admirable goal. His programs make sense. I am going for him if given the choice. Bud A

Trump is a joke.

Also, Trump can't do anything. Congress makes the rules and they aren't going to listen to Trump. As someone else said, Trump will likely resign within a year due to aggravation with congress.

Please post his plan on how to accomplish all that he has promised. All I hear from him is TRUST ME.

Mini Mart Magnate

I am just here for my amusement. 

• gunby31gunby31 Posts: 5,777 Officer
    Buda wrote: »

Jesus would resent you.
  • stsimonsstsimons Posts: 7,292 Admiral
    Trump has been a great frustration to both sides of the isle. I'd pull the lever for him if he gets the nod.
    stsimons wrote: »
    Trump has been a great frustration to both sides of the isle. I'd pull the lever for him if he gets the nod.

See, I am right again.
    cadman wrote: »
    I do not think any sane rational person is going to vote for Trump.

Mini Mart Magnate

See, I am right again.

You quoted yourself as proof you are right? Either you have an ego problem or you are just silly.

Wait… lets examine this for a second. What exactly in my quoted statement would you argue that would make you "right" exactly? Because I stated a personal opinion…

- then you quoted yourself - and now you claim you are right…

How does this make any sense?
    You quoted yourself as proof you are right? Either you have an ego problem or you are just silly.

Wait… lets examine this for a second. What exactly in my quoted statement would you argue that would make you "right" exactly? Because I stated a personal opinion…

- then you quoted yourself - and now you claim you are right…

How does this make any sense?

You ain't a smart man.

I will let someone else explain it to you.

Mini Mart Magnate

You ain't a smart man.

I will let someone else explain it to you.

No, Mr. Correct. I want you to explain it to me. Since you are always right. I want you to explain how quoting yourself makes you right. Don't tuck your little tail and scurry away.
    No, Mr. Correct. I want you to explain it to me. Since you are always right. I want you to explain how quoting yourself makes you right. Don't tuck your little tail and scurry away.

You are too funny. You really don't get it. Sorry, I am too busy laughing at you to explain the joke.

:rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao

O.K. maybe I can try and see if you get it.
    Jesus man do you ever get anything right?
    I am right more than you ever will be.
    I do not think any sane rational person is going to vote for Trump.
    See, I am right again.

Do you get it now? :rotflmao

Mini Mart Magnate

Yup, just as I suspected. You're a sore loser. This is a theme with you though…
    Yup, just as I suspected. You're a sore loser. This is a theme with you though…

Don't pout about it.

:rotflmao

Just because you still don't get it.

Mini Mart Magnate

• Conchy CrackerConchy Cracker Posts: 10,454 Officer
    Cad drives over another with the bus of reality. And he never saw it.

:driver:
    Cad drives over another with the bus of reality. And he never saw it.

:driver:

and apparently with your hand on the shifting knob for the assist. :wink Did you have to reach around for it?
    Don't pout about it.

Just because you still don't get it.

I get that you are always wrong. Thats about it.
  • Conchy CrackerConchy Cracker Posts: 10,454 Officer
    and apparently with your hand on the shifting knob for the assist. :wink Did you have to reach around for it?

Cad don't need my help but sure appreciates your assistance, Keep going you make me laugh.

• dragon baitdragon bait Posts: 8,945 Admiral
    I get that you are always wrong. Thats about it.

Run Forrest run.

I can't decide who is more fun. You or the fake Christian.

Mini Mart Magnate

****! beat me to it. I was looking for that.

Mini Mart Magnate

• heathenheathen Posts: 7,080 Officer

he's never going to understand how foolish he appears. :grin
    Whats is foolish is that any one of you libs would pull the lever for Hillary - now THAT is funny.

-oh and most of you voted for Obama. Twice.
  • heathenheathen Posts: 7,080 Officer
    yes, we voted for obama twice. and will vote for HRC twice, too. :grin

you'll get a chance to vote for tRump twice, once iin the primary, maybe once in the general and never again will that name appear on a ballot.
    Whats is foolish is that any one of you libs would pull the lever for Hillary - now THAT is funny.

-oh and most of you voted for Obama. Twice.

I did not vote for Obama either time. I will not vote for Hillary.

I voted libertarian in the last two Presidential elections.

Mini Mart Magnate

• BudaBuda Posts: 2,062 Captain
    heathen wrote: »
    yes, we voted for obama twice. and will vote for HRC twice, too. :grin

you'll get a chance to vote for tRump twice, once iin the primary, maybe once in the general and never again will that name appear on a ballot.

I don't have any idea how Cadman might vote but if given the chance I will vote for a Republican presuming they have some kind of believable program of change for the better. I believed that Obama offered such a choice in the last two elections when confronted with more war, and a leader who was a part of the financial structure of purchased preferences that I detest. Obama gradually changed his robes to just more of the same junk we have had and then worse.

That worse being elevation of the muslim belief to equality with the Christian faith by express refusal to call the muslim's to task over their leaders' acceptance of their brutality and crimes against humanity as an outgrowth of a radical belief by minions following natural outgrowths of reasonable projections of the essence of their faith without any of its leaders calling for strong rejection of those abuses. The muslim religion is not good. It is a religion that has propagated itself by war, murder, subservience and molestation of women, abuse of children and just about any crime against humanity one might name.

Everyone in this country can believe and spout whatever they want as long as it is within the purview of our Constitution and lawful. I am all for that for each person, myself included.

I am a Christian. I believe in the God of the Bible. I believe that the entire Bible is God's Word. I wish I could cease from sin but the Bible shows that is just a part of our humanity until we breathe our last on this earth. The whole thing makes sense to me because I have lived it for over 75 years with the past 45 of so being as a born again Christian. I know that God changed me when I was born again. I know that one day I did not love God or really even care about Him. I know that in one day God changed that unbelief into belief by His Grace Alone. I know that all can come to such a belief, and that is why I testify to that as often as I do, even though I know I should do it more faithfully and more often than I do. I care about each member of this forum. I want all to be saved and come to the knowledge of Christ. I feel and believe that is the goal God wants in my life every waking moment. I will do my best by God's Grace Alone to follow my Lord and my God for every minute I breathe the air of God's Good Earth.

Heathen, I think you know that I love you. We have exchanges like this over the years and I will never be content and happy until you put your trust in Christ as Savior. I would never however want to see your own choice overrun in any way. I know that God is calling you even this minute. All you have to do is give up on yourself and reach out to God like I and so many others have done over the centuries.

Sincerely, Bud A