Windy day 10-26-15

decided to go out today, my friend and I stopped by Eds but no shrimp, so we decided on sardines. We left Riverhaven by 8 and when we got to marker 2 decided to wait a little so we played near marker 10. My friend caught what we found out to be a smooth puffer rabbit fish. We let him go. Around 11 decided to head out again to the 12-14' area. We tried trolling and bottom fishing all we caught were small Black Sea bass, perch 7 3-4' sharks and 2 keeper sea bass. Seas kicked up by 3pm and we decided to head in. We had a fun day.

Replies

• RedbonzRedbonz Posts: 4,524 Captain
    One day this wind will lay down...
    If it don't fit force it. If it breaks it needed replace anyways. :banghead
  • mburke001 aka TripleBmburke001 aka TripleB Posts: 1,105 Officer
    Hopefully soon.
  • Ruff OneRuff One HomosassaPosts: 1,831 Captain
    I read the wind maps religiously, and this has been a bear of a month. But, we still have the month of Nov. and the near shore grouper bite gets better and better as the winter progresses. Unfortunately I miss it(Deer Season).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xmuskyguidexmuskyguide Beautiful HomosassaPosts: 1,439 Officer
    Ruff One wrote: »
    I read the wind maps religiously, and this has been a bear of a month. But, we still have the month of Nov. and the near shore grouper bite gets better and better as the winter progresses. Unfortunately I miss it(Deer Season).
    It has definitely been tough to get out if you are determined to fish offshore, but you guys had fun and made the best of it.:thumbsup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mburke001 aka TripleBmburke001 aka TripleB Posts: 1,105 Officer
    And I'll be busy with my daughter and grand-daughters for Thanksgiving.