Sad news, we lost a brother today, RIP Coxster

2»

Replies

• lawaiaalawaiaa Posts: 1,266 Officer
    I'll miss they way he always refered to his wife, "My lovely wife, and she is lovely..."

RIP Coxster. One of the good ones for sure.

The first thing that came to mind when I saw this thread :) Aloha'oe my Brother:angel
  • FletchFletch Merritt Island, FLPosts: 2,303 Moderator
    :angel
    "Ninety percent I'll spend on good times, women and Irish whiskey. The other ten percent, I'll probably waste..."
    -- Tug McGraw on getting a raise

Get Down Fishing Charters - Port Canaveral, Florida
  • bottom feederbottom feeder Posts: 845 Officer
    :angel RIP Coxster

Leaving Florida... take a developer with you!

• Fly HookerFly Hooker Posts: 4,198 Captain
    I'm really sorry to hear this. He was a stand up guy who clearly loved his family. I'll miss they way he always refered to his wife, "My lovely wife, and she is lovely..."

I always enjoyed his quick wit and good natured repartee, especially with Reck.

RIP Coxster. One of the good ones for sure.

Yep, he was one of a kind!
  • WaterEngineerWaterEngineer Posts: 24,414 AG
    Cancer is the devil. May he always be remembered. Mr. Cox, RIP.
    Which ever one(s) of you little boys complained about quotes in the signature should be ashamed of yourself. :blowkiss

Instead of complaining to the moderators you should just quit playing on this board.
  • King_MeKing_Me Posts: 5,202 Admiral
    :angel
    THERE SHOULD BE NO COMMERCIAL FISHING ALLOWED FOR ANY SPECIES THAT IS CONSIDERED OVERFISHED.
  • The "bowels of rural Noth Carolina" will never be the same.
    THERE SHOULD BE NO COMMERCIAL FISHING ALLOWED FOR ANY SPECIES THAT IS CONSIDERED OVERFISHED.
  • Baits OutBaits Out Posts: 12,273 AG
    How anachronistic reading this . . .

since I just came back on line here after spending the last five days in hospital having endured a successful operation to remove a cancerous section of my small intestine, and am now a cancer survivor.

More evidence it seems that only the good die young.
    I’m only responsible for what I say -- not for what others think they understand.

Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the "m" is silent.

America! Keep calm and return fire.

:USA
  • PolarPolar Lake WorthPosts: 22,283 AG
    **** baits! Glad youre ok too!
  • CyclistCyclist Posts: 22,783 AG
    Baits Out wrote: »
    How anachronistic reading this . . .

since I just came back on line here after spending the last five days in hospital having endured a successful operation to remove a cancerous section of my small intestine, and am now a cancer survivor.

More evidence it seems that only the good die young.

****....glad to see you back and healthy!
    133cbf2b243368b1ddb2f591a1988076--beach-posters-florida-travel.jpg
  • Mango ManMango Man Posts: 11,018 AG
    Cyclist wrote: »
    ****....glad to see you back and healthy!
    Ditto!!

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    Abraham Lincoln
  • Cane PoleCane Pole Stuart, FLAPosts: 9,624 Admiral
    "My lovely wife, and she is lovely..."

Yep!

RIP Cleve H. Cox
    Live music 7 nights a week: http://www.terrafermata.com/_events
  • saltybradsaltybrad Posts: 501 Officer
    Rip Coxster, 15 years of wit will be missed.
  • ChuckcChuckc Posts: 4,396 Captain
    He was a good read. His obituary may have been his last work it seems.
  • aqua-holicaqua-holic Tampa,FLPosts: 214 Deckhand
    He will be missed for sure... What a great guy!
  • TripleXTripleX Posts: 1,766 Moderator
    Yes, he will be missed!
  • GardawgGardawg Posts: 7,394 Admiral
    maybe him a 'reck can co write a book now ...

RIP
    “Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

Heres Tom with the Weather.”
  • GardawgGardawg Posts: 7,394 Admiral
    Baits Out wrote: »
    I just came back on line here after spending the last five days in hospital having endured a successful operation to remove a cancerous section of my small intestine, and am now a cancer survivor.

Look on the bright side ... you won't be as full of shi- as you have been !!!

Seriously ... glad to hear your surgery was successful. You must be a strong man to handle all the stuff you're going thru. Best wishes.
    “Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

Heres Tom with the Weather.”
  • Baits OutBaits Out Posts: 12,273 AG
    Gardawg wrote: »
    Look on the bright side ... you won't be as full of shi- as you have been !!!

Though I must admire your accuracy from afar, two of my local friends beat you to the punch.

:thumbsup
    I’m only responsible for what I say -- not for what others think they understand.

Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the "m" is silent.

America! Keep calm and return fire.

:USA
  • NickhoogNickhoog Posts: 758 Officer
    :angel RIP

"My lovely wife, and she is lovely..." That always put a smile on my face...
2»