Bagley Finger Mullet

It's that time of year again!!!! BPS stopped retailing Bagley's a couple of months ago, and I can't seem to locate any in our region:willynilly. Any 411 on this would be much appreciated!!! Thanks up front!!!!

Replies

• lemaymiamilemaymiami Posts: 2,865 Captain
    I find them on E-Bay.... Your best bet would be to contact Bagley direct for info on the closest shop. Just guessing, but I'd imagine shops over on the southwest to west side of the state will still have them..... good luck -that plug is a staple for us when big fish are up in rivers draining out of the west side of the 'Glades.
    Tight Lines
    Bob LeMay
    (954) 435-5666
  • The Cat's EyeThe Cat's Eye Posts: 1,145 Officer
    The early ones were better IMO than the newer ones for some unknown reason IMO, But after looking at their web site they might be still making the original models.
    Giimoozaabi
  • miamimiami Posts: 55 Deckhand
    lemaymiami wrote: »
    I find them on E-Bay.... Your best bet would be to contact Bagley direct for info on the closest shop. Just guessing, but I'd imagine shops over on the southwest to west side of the state will still have them..... good luck -that plug is a staple for us when big fish are up in rivers draining out of the west side of the 'Glades.

Interesting to know they are a hot item on the other side. I have always wondered why they never really took off here. Best mullet profile out there. Will call Bagley for retail info...worse comes to worse I will get them online. Tight lines!!!!
    One of the rods on my skiff will have a red/white sinker on it today. It's the only plug I have used on big tarpon that seems to stay stuck when you hook up a big silver critter....
    Tight Lines
    Bob LeMay
    (954) 435-5666
  • DrDanoDrDano Posts: 1 Greenhorn
    I believe Kendall Bait and Tackle has them.
  • tailchaser16tailchaser16 Posts: 652 Officer
    I might have one or two in silver/black. If you're interested IM me.
  • lowe-boylowe-boy Posts: 1,207 Officer
    I used that lure almost 30 years ago
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.
    Pretty sure it's been around a long time. That plug was in every shop when I came to Florida in 1971.... if I remember correctly. Never got to use the one I had rigged today. The only tarpon I jumped was on a small jig with a gulp tail - and it only needed two jumps to give it right back....
    Tight Lines
    Bob LeMay
    (954) 435-5666
  • Maverick1Maverick1 Posts: 274 Deckhand
    I just found 5 on EBay for 3$ ea. 😀

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk