Home Northeast (3 Forums) Northeast Member Business Exchange

Boat detailing

Just wanted to know if any forum members could recommend and good reliable boat detailer? 2007 23 ft cc has oxidation. I want it to shine again.

Thanks in advance Roger

Replies

• Captains ChoiceCaptains Choice Posts: 5 Greenhorn
    Hello there not sure if you had any replies in regard to your boat detailing but I own a fully mobile boat detailing company... I never really advertise on here but just saw no one had replied. We are pretty booked untill after the first of the year but if you would like you can call me at 904 465 6918 and we can see if we can work you in!
    Thank you!!
    Tom Wyatt
    Captains Choice Detailing
  • FishermanAJFishermanAJ Posts: 312 Deckhand
    Hi, I own Knot dirty detailing, would love to come out and give you a free estimate. I am completely mobile so I come to you. I have plenty of references if needed. You can give me a call at 904.429.5479 and we can schedule a good time and day to come out and give you a quote. You can also email me at [email protected]. Thanks.
    Knot Dirty Detailing: Cars, Boats & RV's!
    Mention your a forum member and receive 10% off!
    Email for free estimates!
    [email protected]
  • WhiteMikeCNWhiteMikeCN Posts: 158 Officer
    I would go with Tom or you can also check out Buff it out detailing. Matt it Buffbit out is reliable and trustworthy which is a big plus in the boat detailing world.
  • FLOGROWN_ANGLERFLOGROWN_ANGLER Posts: 143 Officer
    Thank you very much I appreciate the comment!
    I would go with Tom or you can also check out Buff it out detailing. Matt it Buffbit out is reliable and trustworthy which is a big plus in the boat detailing world.
    Buff It Out Boat Detailing!
    RV's, Travel Trailers, Jet Ski's and Enclosed trailers too!
    904-887-4755 / FREE estimates / MOBILE
    Forum members get 10% off when this add is mentioned!
  • Sandman22Sandman22 Posts: 58 Greenhorn
    I've spoken with AJ before and seems like a nice and respectable guy but I just had Tom from Captains Choice do my boat this week and they did a great job for a good price. I'd use him again. Nothing against the guys at Knot Dirty mind you. They showed up on time and removed 90% of the stains on the boat that I thought were just there from now on (and considered myself capable in that department before this as well).

Thanks to Tom.