Home General Hunting

Depredation Permits

My huntin Pards got one.
Good for 100 deer a year. Bucks , Does, Daylight , Dark. Just call FWC and give them your permit number.
Seems as long as he's my friend...I'll never run out of Venison again.
I love Farmers...:wink
Killin and Grillin :grin


Sign In or Register to comment.