Home General Hunting

Phase 3?

Does anyone know what the deadline to apply for phase three ends. I know that it stars on July 8th. Also did the fwc do away with the weekly drawing or did they go to fcfs. Thanks in advance:USA
Genesis 27:3
Now then, take your weapons, your quiver and your bow, and go out to the field and hunt game for me,

Genesis 9:3
Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. And as I gave you the green plants, I give you everything.

Replies

• bgeorgebgeorge Plant City FLPosts: 1,652 Captain
    Phase 3 is here and gone. Draw is been done and will post Monday and charge the successful people. All permits should be gone if credit cards do not fail. If that is the case there will be no phase 4 (fcfs) which would have been July 1 at 10 am.
    The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones. Hopefully the next man is not dropping his stones on the mountain you are trying to move.
  • gatortrout19gatortrout19 Posts: 244 Deckhand
    bgeorge, I think he's talking about regular quotas, not gator.

Here's the dates
    http://myfwc.com/license/limited-entry-hunts/application-periods/

Anything left after phase 2 gets thrown into the weekly returned permit drawing. As far as I know it's gonna be the same 5-choice random weekly draw.
  • bgeorgebgeorge Plant City FLPosts: 1,652 Captain
    Got it. Did not think of that as phase 3. Thought it was leftovers and returns or such and I have a bit of tunnel vision on gators at the moment.
    The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones. Hopefully the next man is not dropping his stones on the mountain you are trying to move.