Fibber

SpineymanSpineyman Posts: 8,085 Admiral
He who formed the eye, can He not see, and He who formed the ear, can He not hear? Is His arm so short that He cannot save.
Kayak Rookie...and loving it.
Fishing beautiful Destin / Ft Walton Beach area!

II Chronicles 7:14
if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

Replies

• FibberMckeeFibberMckee Posts: 12,837 Officer
    "There is nothing wrong with your television set. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are controlling transmission. If we wish to make it louder, we will bring up the volume. If we wish to make it softer, we will tune it to a whisper. We will control the horizontal. We will control the vertical. We can roll the image, make it flutter. We can change the focus to a soft blur or sharpen it to crystal clarity. For the next hour, sit quietly and we will control all that you see and hear. We repeat: there is nothing wrong with your television set. You are about to participate in a great adventure. You are about to experience the awe and mystery which reaches from the inner mind to – The Outer Limits"
  • SpineymanSpineyman Posts: 8,085 Admiral
    epicurus_quote1.jpg

Because evil is bound up in the heart of man there is only hope in God. The evil will not quit until the Earth is filled with the Glory of God as the waters cover the sea.

if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

"There is nothing wrong with your television set. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are controlling transmission. If we wish to make it louder, we will bring up the volume. If we wish to make it softer, we will tune it to a whisper. We will control the horizontal. We will control the vertical. We can roll the image, make it flutter. We can change the focus to a soft blur or sharpen it to crystal clarity. For the next hour, sit quietly and we will control all that you see and hear. We repeat: there is nothing wrong with your television set. You are about to participate in a great adventure. You are about to experience the awe and mystery which reaches from the inner mind to – The Outer Limits"

Revelation 3:20

20 Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me.

That's some goofy revelation. Not only fantasizing about ghosts, but believe ghosts still need to eat, which would presume ghosts must also defecate.

Do you pray for the holy sewage treatment system in heaven?
  • Baits OutBaits Out Posts: 12,330 AG
    That's some goofy revelation. Not only fantasizing about ghosts, but believe ghosts still need to eat, which would presume ghosts must also defecate.

Good one!

:rotflmao

EDIT: Don't feel too proud though since the Supers are
    such easy targets.

A southeast Florida laid back beach bum and volunteer bikini assessor who lives on island time. 
  • Finger MulletFinger Mullet Posts: 3,852 Officer
    Nature and evolution developed the eye. Shoot just look at plants, they have no eyes yet know **** well where the sun is and turn toward it.
  • Bimini TwistedBimini Twisted Posts: 11,308 AG
    Nature and evolution developed the eye. Shoot just look at plants, they have no eyes yet know **** well where the sun is and turn toward it.

No, no, know, they turn towards the Son don't you know.
  • navigator2navigator2 Posts: 22,444 AG

We pray for less fiber splices and less forum posts from you. Can I get a Hallalyah? :grin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The way Spiney & navi stalk me is the way they pray for "less forum posts" & navi is a slave to the "fiber splices" cult.
  • navigator2navigator2 Posts: 22,444 AG
    The way Spiney & navi stalk me is the way they pray for "less forum posts" & navi is a slave to the "fiber splices" cult.

We need a silent prayer to the "ghosts and goblins" of Duke Power Systems of Fibbers vivid imagination. Maybe it would be more embraced if included with some National Geographic natural boobs from west Africa?:shrug
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Reptile DysfunctionReptile Dysfunction LP - Edge of the Known UniversePosts: 3,287 Captain

Pee Wee Herman might be stalking you, nobody else in their right mind would bother.
    "If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free" - P. J. O'Rourke
    Such a shame stalkers aren't in their "right mind" & live in a fantasy world.
    Such a shame stalkers aren't in their "right mind" & live in a fantasy world.

Don't flatter yourself. I personalized it because you always see fit to add your ghosts and magic comments to all of my posts. In the mean time the hound of heaven is on your trail.

Don't keep deluding yourself. Another contributor "always see(s) fit to add (his) alien comments".

Flatter yourself by trying not to deny I routinely post ghosts & magic.
    There I fixed it for you. Either way no big difference, still doesn't line up with Romans 1.

"Either way no big difference" REALITY "doesn't line up with Romans 1".