Home Politics

Today's you can't make this stuff up column

WaterEngineerWaterEngineer Posts: 24,415 AG
This is what Democrats have reduced politics to, for their low -information voter base.

This is an embarrassment not only for Hillary and the Democrats but every US Citizen.

Go ahead, get yours. Hillary's "Everyday Pantsuit Tee." >>>> https://shop.hillaryclinton.com/products/the-everyday-pantsuit-tee/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=tw&utm_campaign=20150529jptweet

All I can do is shake my head.

Replies

• cadmancadman Home of the Gators Posts: 32,718 AG
    All the candidates sell shirts, what is the big deal?

Mini Mart Magnate

I am just here for my amusement. 

• jlh49jlh49 Posts: 3,127 Officer
    Politics are very much marketing schemes. Each is trying to sell his/her product. Catchy themes with social impacts are very effective; such as "Change WE can believe in," and "Contract for America."

Whoever does the best job selling a product that is believable normally wins.
  • WaterEngineerWaterEngineer Posts: 24,415 AG
    Worst photoshop effort ever. EV-AR! :rolleyes
  • Conchy CrackerConchy Cracker Posts: 10,454 Officer
    cadman wrote: »

Don't hold your breath waiting for an answer.
    Don't hold your breath waiting for an answer.

One day he might surprise us.

Nah, I doubt it.

Mini Mart Magnate

• stsimonsstsimons Posts: 7,292 Admiral

Because a t shirt that looks like a pantsuit is dumb. Now if they were selling a blue t shirt with a white stain on it that might be funny.
    stsimons wrote: »
    Because a t shirt that looks like a pantsuit is dumb. Now if they were selling a blue t shirt with a white stain on it that might be funny.

I wouldn't buy one, but maybe Hillary knows her support base likes them. Kind of different.

I would not a a tuxedo t-shirt, but they sell a crap load of them to somebody.

If i was a candidate, I would sell junk to raise funds to get my message out,

Mini Mart Magnate

• chubascochubasco Posts: 18,390 Officer
    stsimons wrote: »

Better than the one below that the repubs are all fighting over.

JESUS_SHIRT102.jpg

Guess who is getting this one

dangerous_right_wing_extremist_t-shirt.jpg
    Chubasco.jpg
  • phlatsphilphlatsphil Posts: 14,632 AG
    This is what Democrats have reduced politics to, for their low -information voter base.

This is an embarrassment not only for Hillary and the Democrats but every US Citizen.

Go ahead, get yours. Hillary's "Everyday Pantsuit Tee." >>>> https://shop.hillaryclinton.com/products/the-everyday-pantsuit-tee/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=tw&utm_campaign=20150529jptweet

All I can do is shake my head.

How's come you only like capitalism and entrepreneurs when it's a product YOU like or think is appropriate?

Who appointed you the capitalism police?

Shop here, maybe you'll find something to your liking.

http://www.zazzle.com/inappropriate+tshirts
    phlatsphil wrote: »
    How's come you only like capitalism and entrepreneurs when it's a product YOU like or think is appropriate?

Who appointed you the capitalism police?

I ain't no capitalism Poe-lease. However, I do have good taste. And Billary's tee-shirt ain't it.

I explained it in the OP. Maybe you need to go read it again using your reading finger and moving your lips this time.

Tacky sheet like that belittles the campaigning process and makes the USA look bad in the eyes of the world. There is a world of difference between a campaign tee-shirt and tacky sheet like that tee-shirt. Got is now? Your welcome.
    I ain't no capitalism Poe-lease. However, I do have good taste. And Billary's tee-shirt ain't it.

I explained it in the OP. Maybe you need to go read it again using your reading finger and moving your lips this time.

Tacky sheet like that belittles the campaigning process and makes the USA look bad in the eyes of the world. There is a world of difference between a campaign tee-shirt and tacky sheet like that tee-shirt. Got is now? Your welcome.

Just because you think it is tacky, doesn't mean it won't sell. I think most of the crap all the candidates is tacky, but people buy it to support them.

Mini Mart Magnate

• roto7777roto7777 Posts: 2,545 Captain
    I hate her, but I have to admit, her logo is sweet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tacky sheet like that belittles the campaigning process and makes the USA look bad in the eyes of the world.
    There is a world of difference between a campaign tee-shirt and tacky sheet like that tee-shirt. Got is now? Your welcome.

?url=%2Fcmsmedia%2F7c%2Faad5edfb4513a1d685aa6f03b78e3d%2F33691FE_DA_121015_white.jpg
    Chubasco.jpg
    Just because you think it is tacky, doesn't mean it won't sell.

This thread is not about "won't sell." Glad I could school you again. You're welcome.......again.
    This thread is not about "won't sell." Glad I could school you again. You're welcome.......again.

It is about what you think is tacky. I am trying to school on on the fact that is immaterial. The goal is to sell campaign material to make money to support the campaign. Glad I could teach you something new. What you think about it doesn't really matter.

I also hate to tell you, but what will sell is all it is about.

Mini Mart Magnate

This is what Rand Paul has reduced it to

Rhinestones

I think this is an embarrassment not only for Paul and the Republicans but every US Citizen. We all have opinions.

Mini Mart Magnate

• Baits OutBaits Out Posts: 12,331 AG
    I prefer the tee shirt I have had for several years and always get favorable comments when I wear in public:
    "Fight organized Crime.

RE-ELECT NO ONE!"

A southeast Florida laid back beach bum and volunteer bikini assessor who lives on island time. 
  • Reptile DysfunctionReptile Dysfunction LP - Edge of the Known UniversePosts: 3,301 Captain
    It is about what you think is tacky. I am trying to school on on the fact that is immaterial. The goal is to sell campaign material to make money to support the campaign. Glad I could teach you something new. What you think about it doesn't really matter.

I also hate to tell you, but what will sell is all it is about.

The insight on this Forum is truly incredible.
    "If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free" - P. J. O'Rourke
  • navigator2navigator2 Posts: 22,511 AG
    Incredible. I'm sorry. The Skankibeast is anything but a Flashdance flashback model for anything. She is a disgusting POS, her own husband thinks so himself.:Spittingcoffee
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    navigator2 wrote: »
    Incredible. I'm sorry. The Skankibeast is anything but a Flashdance flashback model for anything. She is a disgusting POS, her own husband thinks so himself.

Come on Nav, answer honestly, when Hillary is president will you be more, less, or about the same, **** as you are with Obama.
    Chubasco.jpg
    chubasco wrote: »
    Come on Nav, answer honestly, when Hillary is president will you be more, less, or about the same, **** as you are with Obama.

No, she is pure effing **** and an embarrassment to you and me both. She has never been anything other than Bill's leftover pan skillet vermin even though she did have a hemmorage over the Arkansas hidden forensic files over those days back in Redneck Camelot.:Spittingcoffee
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Incredible. I'm sorry. The Skankibeast is anything but a Flashdance flashback model for anything. She is a disgusting POS, her own husband thinks so himself.:Spittingcoffee
    No, she is pure effing **** and an embarrassment to you and me both. She has never been anything other than Bill's leftover pan skillet vermin even though she did have a hemmorage over the Arkansas hidden forensic files over those days back in Redneck Camelot.:Spittingcoffee

Come on Nav, inquiring minds want to know. More, less, about the same?????

Seems to me you might even have the hots for her.

o-HILLARY-CLINTON-HAIR-570.jpg?5
    Chubasco.jpg

The only reason she has a pulse is that she has a foundation. Is that enough for you? :rotflmao
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The only reason she has a pulse is that she has a foundation. Is that enough for you? :rotflmao

Let me ask you. When you think of Hillary do you see this

hillary-clinton-hot-sexy-nude-boobs-funny-barack-obamas-world.jpg
    Chubasco.jpg
    Let me ask you. When you think of Hillary do you see this

hillary-clinton-hot-sexy-nude-boobs-funny-barack-obamas-world.jpg

You have vivid imagination. Much like your criminal defense predictions over the past couple of years. :rotflmao
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I think you're going to miss Obama once she's President.
    Chubasco.jpg
  • Reptile DysfunctionReptile Dysfunction LP - Edge of the Known UniversePosts: 3,301 Captain

Seems to me you might even have the hots for her.

o-HILLARY-CLINTON-HAIR-570.jpg?5

Why would you think he has the hot's for Hillary?

You're the only one on here 24/7 pimping for Hillary.
    "If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free" - P. J. O'Rourke
    I think you're going to miss Obama once she's President.

I think YOU are going to miss the Skidmark in the britches more than I if the corporate byatch get elected. The **** will make me laugh more than you think. She is more Ronald Reagan than the Organizer in Chief and will probably give you more tax breaks than you ever dreamed of. You effing crack me up. You know I am being honest, at least admit it! :grin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]