Boynton 5:00 am

going out of boynton at 5:00 heading south to Gulf Stream. I know it's a late post but figured I'd ask. Anyone is invited.

Replies

• palmbeachpetepalmbeachpete Posts: 2,620 Captain
    Let me know how you did. I need to get down that way.
  • kitesfrkitesfr Posts: 356 Officer
    How'd it go?
    Fair winds and following seas!
  • Billy9871Billy9871 Posts: 116 Officer
    Anything???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • blazing_reelsblazing_reels Posts: 587 Officer
    I woke up to it pouring. So I stayed on land until 3:00pm. Put in at the sand pipe (south side) paddled down to the martini glass. Went out to 215-240-300-315ft. Drifted all the way to the ritz with not even a bite to show for it. Morning trips are def where it's at. That was my first afternoon trip and prob my last.
  • jcanracerjcanracer Posts: 4,304 Moderator
    I woke up to it pouring. So I stayed on land until 3:00pm. Put in at the sand pipe (south side) paddled down to the martini glass. Went out to 215-240-300-315ft. Drifted all the way to the ritz with not even a bite to show for it. Morning trips are def where it's at. That was my first afternoon trip and prob my last.

you say you went out at 3pm, but when did you come back in? There is an evening bite in Dania, but its quite late, like 6pm-sundown.
    Hobie Kayak angler for life!
  • will i amwill i am Posts: 314 Officer
    jcanracer wrote: »
    you say you went out at 3pm, but when did you come back in? There is an evening bite in Dania, but its quite late, like 6pm-sundown.

evening bite definitely good :fishing
  • blazing_reelsblazing_reels Posts: 587 Officer
    I wanna say I made it back in around 6:30. But I also had someone pick me up that was in the area. I drifted to the ritz and still nothing.