any other forums out there

Replies

• pupraiserpupraiser Posts: 10,261 AG
    does anybody know of anyother fishing forums in the southeast area tire of this forum it is ruined now and will never be the same thanks joe

ha! You go on a forum that you don't like and ask where to go. I'd tell you were to go but I'd get banned.
  • BeermanBeerman Posts: 696 Officer
    Yup..... youcantcatchshitSE.com :D
    Words of Wisdom: Many a problem will solve itself, if we forget it and go fishing or hunting!!

image.php?u=77&type=sigpic&dateline=1307501811
  • StuStu Posts: 165 Deckhand
    da other forms in da SE dont hav much member so this one havalot and better for lernin an sum guy gonna post some Cubera holes soon so sta tooned
    image.php?type=sigpic&userid=259&dateline=1339846506 IMG_3256copy3.jpg?t=1307698210
    EdgeWater 185CC / ETEC 150
  • bigironbigiron Posts: 543 Officer
    Stu wrote: »
    da other forms in da SE dont hav much member so this one havalot and better for lernin an sum guy gonna post some Cubera holes soon so sta tooned

I don't care what you say, that's funny..............
  • Plane Fish nPlane Fish n Posts: 6,439 Admiral
    pupraiser wrote: »
    ha! You go on a forum that you don't like and ask where to go. I'd tell you were to go but I'd get banned.
    :A ;);)

Eric
    PLANE FISH N
  • e-moneye-money Posts: 4,258 Captain
    Beerman wrote: »
    Yup..... youcantcatchshitSE.com :D
    Beerman is still funny as hell!!
    USCG Freelance Licensed Captain
    20 years experience Offshore & Bahamas ( Sailfish, Dolphin, Wahoo, Swordfish & Bottom Fish.)
    [url]Http://www.e-moneyfishing.com[/url]
    (I teach people how to be more effective AND catch MORE and BIGGER fish on their own boats!)
    [email protected]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Have KnotsHave Knots Posts: 229 Officer
    Your looking for other forskins?:S
  • NickhoogNickhoog Posts: 780 Officer
    does anybody know of anyother fishing forums in the southeast area tire of this forum it is ruined now and will never be the same thanks joe

There are plenty...

Here I found one for ya': http://ehealthforum.com/health/topic110152.html

Not quite fishing, butt I thnk it'll work for you.

...always trying to help a poor soul.
  • copout@castaways[email protected] Posts: 5,779 Admiral

None that have the volume of traffic or the wealth of knowledge as this one. If you don't like this one you don't have to stay....
  • GrizGriz Palm Beach Gardens, FloridaPosts: 9,781 Admin
    I can ease your pain.
    The early bird may get the worm, but the Second Mouse gets the cheese. SW

:Griz
  • HialeahAnglerHialeahAngler Posts: 9,612 Admiral
    Griz wrote: »
    I can ease your pain.

ease it for him griz. maybe Kygentleman can help out.
    friedpeacocks.jpg
  • blf212blf212 Posts: 243 Deckhand
    Yeah . A really good forum is: myvaginalikestocomplainaboutforumsidontlike.com. you can find all about pink snapper catches there.