Trout Fishing Sebastian

palmbeachpetepalmbeachpete Posts: 2,620 Captain
The grass seems to be making a come back after the kill off a few years back. Let's hope and do what we can to keep the Lagoon healthy and the fishing will only get better.

Replies

• jcanracerjcanracer Posts: 4,333 Moderator
    you've been quite active with the fishing and vids recently my friend, kudos to you!
    Hobie Kayak angler for life!
  • John McKroidJohn McKroid Posts: 1,807 Captain
    Another nice Vid, Thanks.:thumbsup
  • BasstarBasstar Posts: 514 Officer
    Thanks as always, Pete.
  • inshore daveinshore dave Posts: 554 Officer
    Great video and catches. Thanks for sharing Pete.
    2014 Hobie PA14-Dune
  • evergladeskid243evergladeskid243 Posts: 269 Deckhand
    Nice to see an increase in the trout population, I remember how it used to be before we lost the sea grass in Fort Pierce!
  • gettinwetgettinwet Posts: 1,366 Officer
    Awesome Pete! And now I know more about how to work the catch 2000 (I love the top dog jr in that same color)........how deep was the water you working it in if you don't mind me asking? I find I need at least 3 feet to work it slow enough.
    There are only so many casts in life, so shut up and fish!!
  • Billy9871Billy9871 Posts: 116 Officer
    Love the videos keep it coming!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • palmbeachpetepalmbeachpete Posts: 2,620 Captain
    Most of the trout came in 3 to 4 foot of water. sometimes I will work it fast and get hook ups.
    gettinwet wrote: »
    Awesome Pete! And now I know more about how to work the catch 2000 (I love the top dog jr in that same color)........how deep was the water you working it in if you don't mind me asking? I find I need at least 3 feet to work it slow enough.
  • Landshark LarryLandshark Larry Posts: 39 Deckhand
    Pete:

You are the Steven Spielberg of paddleboard fishing videos. Congratz on another great video.