CCA Florida STAR Tournament

surfmansurfman WC FLPosts: 5,981 Admiral
The signature division, STAR tagged redfish, will have Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission and CCA Florida officials releasing up to 80 STAR tagged redfish along the west coast of Florida several days prior to the start of the tournament. These specially tagged redfish will be released throughout hundreds of miles of Florida’s gulf coast and bays, from Pensacola to the Everglades National Park.

Terrific prizes can be claimed by STAR participants who catch and bring in the first 6 tagged redfish. The first tagged redfish winner will drive home in a NEW 2015 Pickup truck. The next five winners will each claim a brand new boat, motor and trailer package.

Read more about it here!

http://www.ccaflstar.com/
Tight Lines, Steve
My posts are my opinion only.

Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.  Will Rogers

Replies

• surfmansurfman WC FLPosts: 5,981 Admiral
    $500,000 MOL in prizes and $100,000 MOL in scholarships for the youth entries, gas discounts for the first 4500 and more, not to mention the data will be used for enhancing our resource. Please check out the web site if you haven't all ready.
    Tight Lines, Steve

Sign up now, you know you are going to be out there catching red fish, you would hate to get one with a tag and not entered, only $60 includes membership, if you are already a member you can waive the $30 membership and get in for only $30. You could win a new boat, don't you need a new boat?
    Tight Lines, Steve

Hurry time is running out, sign up now.
    Tight Lines, Steve