Goin swordin tonight!

Just wondering if anyone has been or has heard of anything going on at night. I'll be on I think it's 72 out there. Fishing the North drift,unless I hear of elsewhere better. Any input is appreciated,not a newby just haven't been in a few monthes. I have changed my name to protect the innocent.
Thanks

Replies

• Sauce340Sauce340 Posts: 22 Greenhorn
    Went out PBI on tuesday 6-14-11, storms caused constant wind shifts, 1 to 2 forcast was really 3 to 4, caught 10 lb dolphin on chunk bait, but not even a bite on the squids. Baged it by 11.
  • DORADOsteveDORADOsteve Posts: 60 Greenhorn
    Good luck out there mfer.

Looking forward to the report.
    Screenshot2012-01-15at61715PM.png
  • bonitaslayerbonitaslayer Posts: 3 Greenhorn
    i went out on 6-13 and 6-14-11 from hillsboro to jupiter from 900-1250 and 1400-1800 and nothin even in the hydroglo not even a flyin fish or squid except lotts of krill caught them with the dip net and ate them by the hand fulls it took one by the way. but caught two bulls that came up to the light around 400 a.m boy what a night.let us know how you do hot mfer. goodluck brotha:R
  • dale4fishindale4fishin Posts: 188 Officer
    how'd you do mfer?
    hoohunter.jpg
  • BeermanBeerman Posts: 696 Officer
    We went 1 for 2 on FRI night after a late start. released a pup and jumped a decent fish 20ft from the boat!!
    Words of Wisdom: Many a problem will solve itself, if we forget it and go fishing or hunting!!

image.php?u=77&type=sigpic&dateline=1307501811
  • TrollemhighTrollemhigh Posts: 8 Greenhorn
    Good job Zackster and Team:::R I am guessing the square one joined you:confused:
  • BeermanBeerman Posts: 696 Officer
    I am guessing the square one joined you:confused:

Nope, was on my buddies pathfinder and we were already loaded down or else he would have been there for sure!! He went out during the day and caught some dinner solo since you couldnt fish with him...HAHAHA
    Words of Wisdom: Many a problem will solve itself, if we forget it and go fishing or hunting!!

image.php?u=77&type=sigpic&dateline=1307501811
  • Square GrouperSquare Grouper Posts: 120 Deckhand
    Yup, 2/3 of the team made it out that day even though you PB'ed out HAHA! You have abother chance soon, we rolling out for some darkside action soon!
  • TrollemhighTrollemhigh Posts: 8 Greenhorn
    Roger that......sounds like big fun again:R
  • mfermfer Posts: 40 Deckhand
    Sorry it's late but Fri. night was a bust! Had a runner get hit good but no hhok up about 200ft deep and the rest of our baits(squid) were destroyed by other squid. Nice lightning show and watched the rest of the boats out there run in,we stayed out till aroun2ish and called it a night. We did catch 8 decent phins. Next time!!
  • BaggerBagger Posts: 115 Deckhand
    Thanks for the report..
    Bagger..... :USA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]