Home General Fishing

Power pole service

LB200LB200 Posts: 298 Officer
Just wanted to pass along a good word on great customer service. Power Pole's "chat" feature on their website worked really well and they took care of the problem as fast as possible. Nice to know they stand behind their products as always!

Replies

• smooth movesmooth move Posts: 478 Deckhand
    their customer service is great,so is Bob's Jack Plate. it's a shame more of the marine venders aren't in that class.
    le se' bon ton roulet
  • MontesmokeMontesmoke Posts: 24 Greenhorn
    Ditto. had to deal with them on two separate times. once for a bad remote other for splintered fiberglass pole. Gavee new parts for free and everything works like new. This was on a 5 year old pole.
  • SullyKeysSullyKeys Posts: 92 Deckhand
    Nice to hear that power pole stands behind their product!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Net 30Net 30 Posts: 1,033 Officer
    X2! One of the best marine companies to deal with.

I had a problem with a Power Pole Micro and had a new one FedEx'd to my door in 24 hours. I'm a customer for life.
  • Bout TimeBout Time Posts: 59 Greenhorn
    The bad - had a few problems with my Power Pole. The good (really good) - they have been off the charts in servicing me. To the tune of sending a tech to my house since it "was on their way" when it was actually 30 miles round trip out of the way. Then sending all parts overnight on several occasions. I am a PP customer for life.