Skip to main content
Home Conservation Forums

Watson Island State Forest

Mr. Coker,

I've tried calling the Northeast regional office no less than 30 times over the course of several days, and cannot seem to get thru. That group is very busy.

Anyhow, a friend of mine told me about this forum category. Thank you VERY MUCH for taking the time to answer our questions.

I'm building a house in St. Johns County, FL.. Watson Island State Forest is approximately 1 mile south of my land, which is basically at the intersection of State Road 13 and County Road 208 in St. Augustine, Florida. Can I hunt on Watson Island State Forest? I've tried to research on the internet, but only to see a few documents outlining a 10 year plan. If permissible, I would hunt wild hog, turkey and waterfowl. I have all of the required licenses and hunters safety training required to hunt in Florida.

Thank you in advance for help. Again, I really appreciate you being an active member of this forum.

Respectfully,

Marcus

Replies