Home Classifieds: Boats

Need advice...1990 Lake & Bay Boca Grande 20'-1" Excellent Condition

rhuleasr2rhuleasr2 Posts: 5 Greenhorn
I am looking for some advice from anyone on here. I bought my first boat a year ago and for 6 months it was amazing, even though I knew I boat to big of a boat. Well, it was an incredible deal but now after piston 6 took a hike I am looking at repowering a flats tournament boat that isnt cheap. I have decided to downgrade to something small, tiller, pole around, etc. This lake and bay is in very, very very good condition, like it blows my mind its 25 years old. I put a huge custom white poweder goat, quick disconnect poling platform on it, and the 8 foot power pole is like new, 74 lbs thrust min kota that I completely rebuilt, all new batteries, kept covered, 2005 200 hp mercury two stroke saltwater (not EFI) with the blue wave, jack plate (slight leak but always worked), big live well, circle, but huge, and then two big release wells on both back corners which came in so handy with keeping or releasing reds and trout. All wells plumbed with valves, you can run all three or one or two. Stereo works well, plenty of storage, rod holders along the console, stainless steel new prop. Blue LED lights along the transom that are crazy at night. I can email pictures, but I am really posting to get some recommendations on what I should sell it for. I mean, I have heard everything from 11K-13K based on the boat and whats on it, but this is going for best offer. Any input would be highly appreciated. Thanks ahead of time.

Replies