More Defective Fish

VertigoVertigo Yankeetown, FLPosts: 617 Officer
I went north out of Yankeetown on an incoming tide this morning and caught this 34" red at my secret spot. I caught 9 others at nine other secret spots (or the same spot in a relativistic sense). All but three were in the slot, this one over and two under. All looked well fed and were returned to the water to fight again.

Replies

• Biggary16Biggary16 Posts: 469 Deckhand
    Nice one!
  • Jim311Jim311 Posts: 4,926 Captain
    The big dogs are hungry!
  • me3260me3260 Posts: 102 Officer
    Still chasing that gold spoon I see. Did you fish the spoon all day? Nice looking fish
  • VertigoVertigo Yankeetown, FLPosts: 617 Officer
    Yes, 10 reds on the same gold spoon. I'm going to frame it and hang it on my wall. Interestingly, I caught every fish in a different spot, no two closer than a couple of hundred yards and a mile or two from the first spot to the last spot. All a good sign for how this spring will develop.
  • navigator2navigator2 Posts: 22,444 AG
    Vertigo wrote: »
    Yes, 10 reds on the same gold spoon. I'm going to frame it and hang it on my wall. Interestingly, I caught every fish in a different spot, no two closer than a couple of hundred yards and a mile or two from the first spot to the last spot. All a good sign for how this spring will develop.

Need pics of boat, registration numbers and some background landmarks. :rotflmao
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedbonzRedbonz Posts: 4,538 Captain
    Looks like the same fish and same day..:grin
    Great looking fish...
    If it don't fit force it. If it breaks it needed replace anyways. :banghead
  • VertigoVertigo Yankeetown, FLPosts: 617 Officer
    navigator2 wrote: »
    Need pics of boat, registration numbers and some background landmarks. :rotflmao

Here ya go...everything in one shot.
  • capt louiecapt louie citrus countyPosts: 9,937 Moderator
    Vertigo wrote: »
    Here ya go...everything in one shot.

:rotflmao Those things have some shoulders !
    "You'll get your weather"