Home Northwest General Fishing & The Outdoors

May

With all the lulu time constraints putting a damper on getting down to Cbelle with the GW, if I don't just do it - I won't ever get back out there...

I may force the window open in May for 3-4 nights...what's open in May? If I cannot get this done, I am selling all the Salt gear/boat and all...I've just about had it not being able to fish when I should be able to more than ever....

A good Trout bite would make me super happy behind DI on a slick calm gin clear water after noon or 4 days on a row....
Sometimes the nicest people you meet are covered in tattoos & sometimes the most judgmental people you meet go to church on Sundays...

Replies

• LiveLineLiveLine Wakulla County, FloridaPosts: 1,982 Captain
    give me the keys.....i'll run it for you
  • IndianLagoonIndianLagoon Posts: 1,871 Captain
    No Red Snapper or Triggerfish; both closed in early May. Gags are open in state waters off C-belle. Gags in Fed water is closed. Everything else is open then.

May and October are the best months on the coast weather-wise and fishing-wise in my opinion.
  • wishfishinwishfishin Posts: 4,080 Captain
    Trout and maybe some Spanish behind DI sounds good to me. I'll look for my invite in the mail.
    1268964408215_zps1ab1a85e.gif
  • micci_manmicci_man Somewhere in FLPosts: 14,657 AG
    You can work from anywhere so just go. Not really that hard of a decision unless Judy says NO!
    Common Sense can't be bought, taught or gifted, yet it is one of the few things in life that is free, and most refuse to even attempt to possess it. - Miguel Cervantes
  • BigfootBigfoot Posts: 9,383 Admiral
    micci_man wrote: »
    You can work from anywhere so just go. Not really that hard of a decision unless Judy says NO!

True and Judy isn't the issue...

I've inherited another role as the SIL went AWOL - with some **** pour choices + another baby due April 9th with me in delivery room with daughter - as said SIL won't be around...thankful the Team is keeping the BIZ plates spinning, but the family here takes precedent as it should...

I'm holding out for May, otherwise may as well sell the Ecoboost and buy the Leaf...yeahaw!!!!
    Sometimes the nicest people you meet are covered in tattoos & sometimes the most judgmental people you meet go to church on Sundays...
    LiveLine wrote: »
    give me the keys.....i'll run it for you

16k don't worry about returning her
  • brotherinlawbrotherinlaw Posts: 3,600 Captain
    Hold out till June and come to the bash

This! That will give you one more month get the daughter and new grand baby settled in.

He won't, but wish he would.
    Common Sense can't be bought, taught or gifted, yet it is one of the few things in life that is free, and most refuse to even attempt to possess it. - Miguel Cervantes

I'm not giving up hope as the SIL wants back in, he's just got to do allot of work to get the green light from the daughter - but, based on what he's done so far not making bets on this effort showing up.

June = work appts - May is our window.
  • illinoisfishermanillinoisfisherman Posts: 5,312 Admiral

Yeah, Hold out till June and we will show you where the monster trout are thereabouts.
    Bigfoot wrote: »

June = work appts - May is our window.

Work appts can be changed just saying
  • hooknredshooknreds Posts: 2,461 Captain
    True and Judy isn't the issue...

I've inherited another role as the SIL went AWOL - with some **** pour choices + another baby due April 9th with me in delivery room with daughter - as said SIL won't be around...thankful the Team is keeping the BIZ plates spinning, but the family here takes precedent as it should...

I'm holding out for May, otherwise may as well sell the Ecoboost and buy the Leaf...yeahaw!!!!
    I cannot imagine what could be so important for someone to miss the birth of their child.
    Hook up the GW and just go....
  • illinoisfishermanillinoisfisherman Posts: 5,312 Admiral
    Work appts can be changed just saying

Especially if you are the boss!

Make the bash .. surprise everyone.
    hooknreds wrote: »
    I cannot imagine what could be so important for someone to miss the birth of their child. Hook up the GW and just go....

we had this talk
    Especially if you are the boss!

Make the bash .. surprise everyone.

The Boss has to make Hay too
    The Boss has to make Hay too

You can still get work in, you tell us how you work remotely all the time. Every year work gets in the way for the Bash.... Don't be afraid , nobody is going to mess with you :grin
  • LiveLineLiveLine Wakulla County, FloridaPosts: 1,982 Captain
    micci_man wrote: »
    Don't be afraid , nobody is going to mess with you :grin

Ha
    Yeah don't be skeert
  • bbbbbb Posts: 1,036 Officer
    He will get a bumper sticker for his troubles though.