First trip of 2015

I want it to share with you guys the last video I put together of my first trip of 2015, This was on sunday 15 in Pompano Beach. Temperatures were cold but that didn't stop me, and kayak Frank to put our kayaks in the water.
We were looking to hook up sail fish, unfortunately we didn't get a single bait, but at least I did got the chance to bend my rod, but not for long, whatever it was got away…. Other then that we have fun, for me never is a bad day wen I'm fishing in my kayak, catching or not catching fish…Enjoy the video..[video=youtube_share;dD_Lup_h_0Y]

Replies

• kayakfrankkayakfrank Posts: 791 Officer
    Next time bro. Next Monday I got "Fishing". LMK.
    Fish Hard...Or Don't Fish At All.
  • jcanracerjcanracer Posts: 4,297 Moderator
    we'll get 'em next time bro.
    Hobie Kayak angler for life!
  • John McKroidJohn McKroid Posts: 1,684 Captain
    Nice Video...sucks when you loose the fish..recently did the same....if it were not for a peddle kayak...would have been spooled. 45minutes later after chasing the fish down and gaining half the line back...fish came off......I want to say it was another case of the boys in the grey suits ( sharks) , but ya just dont know until you got them alongside. It's an addiction...look forward to seeing you next video.
  • lmp1978lmp1978 Posts: 154 Officer
    It really felt like a nice strong fish, But you know… it happens, at least I got a chance to bend my rod, lol…Take care John..
    Nice Video...sucks when you loose the fish..recently did the same....if it were not for a peddle kayak...would have been spooled. 45minutes later after chasing the fish down and gaining half the line back...fish came off......I want to say it was another case of the boys in the grey suits ( sharks) , but ya just dont know until you got them alongside. It's an addiction...look forward to seeing you next video.
  • wellcraftwellcraft Posts: 1,333 Officer
    **** what a shame you lost that one! nice weather and good outing though! Minus that cold BRRRR lol
    paypallogo.png
    Vertical jigs, Trolling lures, and more! Click the logo!

All V-Series High Speed Wahoo Lures
    http://victorylures.com/trolling-lures/v-series.html

Face Book Page for Victory Lures
    http://www.facebook.com/VictoryLures

Visit My Blog
    www.averticalthought.com