Get together

Hi guys I know last year there was a get together for a lot of the guys on the south west forum and I had to work,,was there anything planned for anytime this spring?? Thanks Joe

Replies

• larrywittlarrywitt Posts: 2,676 Moderator
    Your request will get the ball rolling. I will start a poll to see who is interested. The ones we have had were always very informative . And a chance to meet other Forum members.
    larrywitt
  • BinderBinder Posts: 3,875 Captain
    I here Point Ybel Brewing Company is a good place for a beer.
  • captjoemorinIIIcaptjoemorinIII Posts: 146 Officer
    I work on a boat 28-14 So the timing was wrong last year ,I just hope to make this year at least once. unfortunately this months schedule screwed up only be home last week of March, work all of April home 1st 2 weeks of May
  • nuclearfishnnuclearfishn Posts: 8,356 Admiral
    Binder wrote: »
    I here Point Ybel Brewing Company is a good place for a beer.

X2!
    Sounds like good option. It would be best to start our gathering before music starts in any place that we pick. So we could talk without shouting.
    larrywitt
  • AndrewSAndrewS Posts: 158 Officer
    There are a lot of people from MD. on this forum. A few years ago we all met at Peace River Seafood for steamed crabs and beer. It was great. Maybe we could do it again sometime. Any one on here remember that?
  • LoggedOffLoggedOff Posts: 15 Greenhorn
    Grew up on the Chester River on the Eastern Shore of MD...would really be down for that!
  • AndrewSAndrewS Posts: 158 Officer
    LoggedOff wrote: »
    Grew up on the Chester River on the Eastern Shore of MD...would really be down for that!
    OH Man! I lived about one block from the Chester River. Kept my boat in the little marina in Cloverfields. I fished the Chester River, kent Narrows, Eastern Bay, Chesapeake Bay for about 30 years. I lived in Cloverfields. We are selling this house in Venice And moving back to Denton MD. area near our girls and kids/ family. Yes it use to be quite a few from MD. on this fishing forum. Maybe we could meet again sometime.
    Hey fellas you could add your names to the poll list I started, just respond and I will add it.
    larrywit