Wanted

E-typeE-type Posts: 246 Officer
In the cold weather I have been fooling around with watercolors again and am looking for some new inspiration. I plan to donate any pictures I paint to Bonefish and Tarpon Trust to use in their banquets for auction. I have given them two and just finished the one below, "Making a Big Splash", which is based on a photo Aaron Adams let me use.

I just do this for fun and receive no money for it. I even frame the pictures at my own cost. If a photo looks like something I can do, and you give me permission to use it to donate, that would be great. I need a relatively higher quality photo to work from so I can see detail, at least two or three megapixels.

Anyway if you have anything that I might use, I'd love to see it. If you message me I can send you my email so you can send me a file. I only work on them when I feel like it. This is just for fun. So if I use one, I can't say when it would be done. I would definitely send you a picture of the painting and give you credit for the inspiration. If I find out anything from the folks at BTT, I'll share that with you.

Thanks

Replies

• stussingstussing Posts: 84 Greenhorn
    keep up the good work.
  • Sage ManSage Man Posts: 195 Officer
    Since I'm not a very good fisherman...and a worse photographer...I doubt I have anything you can use :shrug

I just wanted to say that's awfully nice of you to do that. You're helping support a great cause.
  • Carl BlackledgeCarl Blackledge Posts: 674 Officer
    Here, play with these
    Here, play with these

one of my first Roosters...If any of these picture will work for you, let me know I can send you a better picture.

Carl
  • E-typeE-type Posts: 246 Officer
    one of my first Roosters...If any of these picture will work for you, let me know I can send you a better picture.

Carl

Thanks, but I had pictures in mind are of fish without people. I particularly like jumping tarpon or underwater shots of bonefish, tarpon, snook and maybe a closeup of a tailing red.
  • Guitarshredder1Guitarshredder1 Posts: 354 Officer
    E-type wrote: »
    Thanks, but I had pictures in mind are of fish without people. I particularly like jumping tarpon or underwater shots of bonefish, tarpon, snook and maybe a closeup of a tailing red.

I think Carl would like the portraits to adorn his home. As for underwater shots, I have some bonnethead stills from a video I took underwater, but wanted to see if that was ok before I went through the conversion/uploading process.
    www.afrcustomtackle.zxq.net
    Custom Rods, Lures, and Flies

[email protected]
    407-913-4803 (Leave a message or text)
    E-type wrote: »

I think I have the perfect picture for you, let me find it and then I'll post it :)
    I think Carl would like the portraits to adorn his home. As for underwater shots, I have some bonnethead stills from a video I took underwater, but wanted to see if that was ok before I went through the conversion/uploading process.

Guitar,

FYI these pictures already hang on the walls in my home. In the future please think before you post what I am thinking.

Carl

Might be fun, but I'm looking for stuff that might have interest at BTT banquet. Thanks for responding anyway.
    etype,

I think I have the perfect picture, Please email me your addy and I will send direct.

Carl
  • Guitarshredder1Guitarshredder1 Posts: 354 Officer
    Guitar,

FYI these pictures already hang on the walls in my home. In the future please think before you post what I am thinking.

Carl

Sorry to rustle the jimmies, just poking fun at an old friend ;)
    www.afrcustomtackle.zxq.net
    Custom Rods, Lures, and Flies

[email protected]
    407-913-4803 (Leave a message or text)
    Your statement kind of reminded me of my wife :)

Carl
  • SUPER DSUPER D Posts: 669 Officer
    Don't know if you can use this or not, so I will post it.
  • Permit RatPermit Rat Posts: 2,283 Captain
    Thought I had some (I do) but all my jumping tarpon show only the backs of the fish....like going away shots. Bastiges never did cooperate!!! :banghead. I think I took them from one of the FS Forums that someone posted. I use them at times for screen savers. I have a few bonefish shots but not taken under water. These were made by former forum member Peter Patricelli. I'll send you one, but please be sure that proper credit is given to Pete, if applicable.
    .......Rick
    Permit Rat wrote: »
    Thought I had some (I do) but all my jumping tarpon show only the backs of the fish....like going away shots. Bastiges never did cooperate!!! :banghead. I think I took them from one of the FS Forums that someone posted. I use them at times for screen savers. I have a few bonefish shots but not taken under water. These were made by former forum member Peter Patricelli. I'll send you one, but please be sure that proper credit is given to Pete, if applicable.
    could you post one of the going away shots so I can see if it could work? thanks