Fort Walton Beach Pier Fishing

I will be heading to Destin next week for spring break. While most of my friends will be enjoying the Spring Break activities, I want to spend my time fishing. I'm from Central Florida so I've done most of my fishing off Sebastian Inlet and have had a lot of success. Can anyone tell me if Fort Walton Beach Pier Fishing worth it or is there any other fishing pier?

Replies

• SpineymanSpineyman Destin, FlPosts: 8,160 Admiral
    Kayak Rookie...and loving it.
    Fishing beautiful Destin / Ft Walton Beach area!

II Chronicles 7:14
    if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

• AsianAnglerAsianAngler Posts: 9 Greenhorn
    Thanks....I've already check there. The fishing reports are not as detail as Sebastian Inlet.
    Until about April when Cobia show up in full swing there isn't a lot happening right now.

if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

You might get a shot at a Cobia around the end of the week. They show up around the 15th of march each year. But no guarantees.

• crcattypccrcattypc Posts: 632 Officer
    there maybe some pompano or sheepies coming in soon... but we have another front coming in this week... so should hold off the fish from showing for a little while longer.
    :fishing:grin