Home General Fishing

Thinkin bout a T Top for my Tecnikal Flats Skiff

Some where to get out of the Summer Lighting Boomers..:hairraiser
Maybe put a Flatscreen HVDT in there. Make it nice for the Rican Sisters.
Ricky Martin live just to get them dancing..:cool:
I've got 15 feet and a 4 ft' Beam . Plenty of room for extras.:spin
Killin and Grillin :grin

Replies

• duckmanJRduckmanJR Posts: 20,931 AG
    Beach umbrella in a rod holder... I like to think of it as A removable " O " top.... :wink
    There are many roads to travel
    Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
    'fore the darkness falls on you
  • SwampratSwamprat Posts: 1,058 Officer
    Tarp.....Get the Wife and Rican Sisters to each hold a corner to keep you under shade.
    Jackson Cuda 12

A wade fisherman is the most simplistic but the most adept for the quarry they are after. They are immersed in their challenger's habitat and are in tune with the subtle changes of current, temperature and bottom. In order to be successful at this noble and primal fishing form one must be submerged from their goobs to their boobs, anyone doing this outside of that boundary is either sunbathing or swimming. S.F. Stewart 2015
  • Post a photo of it.
    "If I can't win, I won't play." - Doris Colecchio.

"Well Gary, the easiest way to look tall is to stand in a room full of short people." - Curtis Bostick

"All these forums, with barely any activity, are like a neglected old cemetery that no one visits anymore."- anonymouse
  • Turner River TerrorTurner River Terror Posts: 8,019 Admiral
    I know what's goin on here. Ya'll are snickering bout my Boat. :idiot
    YEA' she ain't a 36 Ccontender cause itf it was Ya'll wonld't shut up...Nice Boat Man. Really Sharp Dude..
    I can hear you now...:cool
    When ya'll are looking at Tide Charts and thinkin ,when can we get thru that bay...I'm already there.
    When ya'll start worryin bout a strong dropping Tide..I'm lookin forward to it..:grin
    Ramp's crowded ?. i'll launch next to it on that dirt trail. Free too.:dance
    Beside's I'd learned it's better to save a few bucks on Hobbys so I can buy the Bride...The Finer Things in life.:banana
    Winning.....
    Killin and Grillin :grin
  • SwampratSwamprat Posts: 1,058 Officer
    I am fishing out of a kayak so the only thing I am jealous of is a boat with a motor.

Learned along time ago, fish can't read makes of boats. Lots of crappy fisherman in great boats and lots of great fisherman in garbage scowls.
    Jackson Cuda 12

A wade fisherman is the most simplistic but the most adept for the quarry they are after. They are immersed in their challenger's habitat and are in tune with the subtle changes of current, temperature and bottom. In order to be successful at this noble and primal fishing form one must be submerged from their goobs to their boobs, anyone doing this outside of that boundary is either sunbathing or swimming. S.F. Stewart 2015
  • NaplesOffshoreNaplesOffshore Posts: 284 Officer
    i love the HVDT idea.
  • snookaffinitysnookaffinity Naples, FLPosts: 1,180 Officer
    Two 2X4s screwed to the top of your ladder, tarp over the 2X4s and hang the HVDT from a 2X4. All is good and it is compatible with you motif. :banana
    "It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain
  • BobberBobber Posts: 943 Officer
    Don't be a putz, you want a pilot house with AC
  • saltydancindavesaltydancindave Posts: 1,255 Officer
    Every "tecnikal" skiff needs a lightning rod to keep graphite rods well protected too !
  • fireshrinerfireshriner Posts: 25 Greenhorn
    I think your boat is great fella, it's definitely better than the one I have (which is none )
    if & when I get in a position to purchase a boat I would like to get one comparable to yours maybe a 16,17,18 ft. Jon with a 40 or 60 hp eng. w/a center console drive.