$1000 to win kayak inshore slam tournament march 28th St.Pete Fl

$1000 to win in overall division sponsored by Intrepid power boats
$1000 to win in Kayak division sponsored by Fishbrain App
Come out to The Getaway on the St. Pete side of the Gandy bridge and support a great cause! Huge Raffle, Food, Drinks and fun for all! 100% of the proceeds go to help pay for rehabilitation involved with spinal cord injuries
Captain's meeting March 26th 7:00pm
Fishing starts at 12am on March 28th

SNOOK-REDFISH-TROUT photo release format

1897019_10203859670553441_5232365643468390350_n.jpg%20ttdf%20flyer_zpshtemjihn.jpg

Replies

• jcanracerjcanracer Posts: 4,334 Moderator
    Will you be posting up a report after that tournament? If so, don't forget the pics!
    Hobie Kayak angler for life!
  • Matt822Matt822 Posts: 149 Officer
    jcanracer wrote: »
    Will you be posting up a report after that tournament? If so, don't forget the pics!

I sure will. I will update with results and pictures. Best pay out in town so we hope to have a great turn out.
  • SwampratSwamprat Posts: 1,058 Officer
    Looks like a good tournament, if the captain's meeting wasn't on a Thursday I might be interested.

Good luck and update us with the results.
    Jackson Cuda 12

A wade fisherman is the most simplistic but the most adept for the quarry they are after. They are immersed in their challenger's habitat and are in tune with the subtle changes of current, temperature and bottom. In order to be successful at this noble and primal fishing form one must be submerged from their goobs to their boobs, anyone doing this outside of that boundary is either sunbathing or swimming. S.F. Stewart 2015