Home Egret Boats

WHY ARE EGRETS THE BEST?

124»

Replies

• Renagade69Renagade69 Posts: 1,234 Officer
    TGunn wrote: »

Meanwhile, keep insulting me, my moral fiber, my ethics, and my possessions all in the name of protecting your favorite brand!

Who said you had any moral fiber or ethics ? I know I didn't. My post had no direct personal attack at any one. But if the description feels like it yours then why blame me? My favorite brand is not Egret. Go figure. Carry on.
    Hells Bay Estero Bay Boat and Hells Bay Marquesas
    No Pete. If you'd like their names I'd be happy to PM them to you. As I said before, the only 189 I'd be interested in owning is Kevin's custom Dirty Bird. Other than that I'm just not interested in a boat that the factory says shouldn't be run with jackplate.

I'd certainly be interested in a 2011 when I have to make the decision to repower. And that's why I am very interested in how the factory----and you----looked into the stringer issue. I'm being 100% honest when I say that the way you automatically assumed abuse was discomforting.

At no time since mentioning the stringer have I slammed Egret or any of their owners.

There are allot of other brands that will better suite you.
  • TGunnTGunn Posts: 1,919 Captain
    Renagade69 wrote: »
    My favorite brand is not Egret. Go figure.

Massengill? Summer's Eve? You should be sponsored.

UFGator, based on what owners have told me, and what they have told me about what Egret said to them, the 189 doesn't like jackplates while the 2011s run better with them.

Just like 4-stroke motors have gotten heavier than the old two-strokes, jackplates and powerpoles/talons are new, common equipment that the hull wasn't designed for. I'd love to see Egret shift the CG a bit so that guys could run a JP, even if it was a 4" setback.

The JP issue isn't a knock on the hull, it's more of an issue with when it was designed. The factory obviously addressed it with the 2011.
  • Bad behaviorBad behavior Posts: 1,162 Officer
    VIVA LA EGRET!!! (Sorry Pete for the S. GA Spanglish:grin)
    Need a little time off...For Bad Behavior....

2014 Egret 2011 /Yamaha 250 SHO - sold
    2019 Pathfinder 2500 hybrid 350 Verado
  • Bad behaviorBad behavior Posts: 1,162 Officer
    VIVA LA EGRET!!! (Sorry Pete for the S. GA Spanglish:grin) Dont you guys know it's now deer season??? Time to put away the boats until February!:Rockon
    Need a little time off...For Bad Behavior....

2014 Egret 2011 /Yamaha 250 SHO - sold
    2019 Pathfinder 2500 hybrid 350 Verado
  • TGunnTGunn Posts: 1,919 Captain
    TGunn is someone who is obviously unhappy with himself and has to put down others to make himself feel better about his life, and his inferior Lank And Sink/Back Country Tank that is no longer produced. Just ask him why, if his boat is all that.They no longer make them lol

Hi Warchild/JBLocal/Chris!

IP match was confirmed; I'm greatly looking forward to the unrivaled entertainment value in your insane, incoherent, psychotic babble postings.

Watching the Egret owners squirm as they struggle with whether or not to proect you as one of their own or kick you out of the nest for missing a chromosome is always good fun.
    ,...;;;;;;
  • OldHewes18RedOldHewes18Red Posts: 308 Deckhand
    Hai JBloco! I don't need an IP to recognize one of his brilliant responses!

How's that old tired Vmax of yours holding up? I have to imagine that thing is probably struggling to push a 125hp at this point.
  • polepositionpoleposition Posts: 1,053 Officer
    Fellas,

I have to stop this right here. Enough is enough. Actually, I am Chris, aka "war child" aka "tiredOfGoogans". Why? Every Batman needs Their Joker, their Penguin. Nature hates a vacuum, and I have attempted to fill that vacuum. I apologize for dragging a humble man, an innocent man who was only interested in heavy metal riffs and poor grammar into this social media abyss. Chris, my bad. I shall diminish a retreat to the South.
  • Flatwater witchFlatwater witch Posts: 606 Officer
    Hi Warchild/JBLocal/Chris!

IP match was confirmed;

I'll bring you in close.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDlTWTk3qnc#t=28
    Renagade69 wrote: »
    Either you are mechanically inclined ore your not. The fact you had to ask told me that you can not do it. Its ok, not every one has this ability. Some people just have to pay.
  • SpookSpook Posts: 153 Deckhand

Awesome, those were the days. Chris you need to tell the story of the video.

Similar hull performance...

znFLsIx.jpg
  • polepositionpoleposition Posts: 1,053 Officer
    ...and better trailer! Is that Bianchi celeste?
    That's an EZ loader platinum, with a reinforced winch stanchion. Custom.
  • mastercastermastercaster Posts: 1,259 Officer
    Fellas,

I have to stop this right here. Enough is enough. Actually, I am Chris, aka "war child" aka "tiredOfGoogans". Why? Every Batman needs Their Joker, their Penguin. Nature hates a vacuum, and I have attempted to fill that vacuum. I apologize for dragging a humble man, an innocent man who was only interested in heavy metal riffs and poor grammar into this social media abyss. Chris, my bad. I shall diminish a retreat to the South.

Are you 4' tall?
  • FishinMcNutFishinMcNut Posts: 536 Officer
    ...and better trailer! Is that Bianchi celeste?
    I doubt others will appreciate this. Perfect color match...
  • PHOTOPHOTO Posts: 145 Officer
    After much research, it's safe to say Egrets are NOT the best.

Cracked stringers, gel coat voids, Haitian caulking jobs, consoles that double as grow houses, poling platforms/trolling motors that fly off simultaneously killing pelicans, and fuel vents that blow up motors and leak polluting the living **** out of our precious resources are all reasons why I will never order an Egret.

It's pretty sad that Frank, I mean Flatsboy, I mean Phil Stevens can not build a quality boat the likes of Yellowfin, Hells Bay, or dare I say it, Action Craft.
  • TiredOfGoogansTiredOfGoogans Posts: 12 Greenhorn
    After much reading, and many headaches. It's safe to say that PHOTO's name should be PHOTO ****. It would not surprise me one bit if he is Used 18 Reds life partener.