Fishing Crescent Lake near Palatka, need parking help

So it seems the Hwy 17 ramp has limited parking. Is there any overflow parking or parking advice I can get if the ramp is packed? I want to get there as early as possible, but I live 1.5 hrs away.
Lo the angler. He riseth early in the morning. Mighty are his preparations. He goeth forth with great hope in his heart, and when the day is far spent he returneth,
smelling of strong drink, and the truth is not in him.

Replies

• RollinRollin Posts: 1,532 Captain
    There's a ramp downtown, one at Crescent Lake Estates and one at the Tangerine cove.
  • NoQuarterNoMercyNoQuarterNoMercy Posts: 63 Greenhorn
    Thanks. Parking wasn't an issue. Probably because people bew the specks weren't biting.

Spent 5 hours on the water and not even a bite. Best we heard was a couple on a pontoon got 3. The talk around the ramp was the bite was amazing a couple weeks ago and all of a sudden it died.
    Lo the angler. He riseth early in the morning. Mighty are his preparations. He goeth forth with great hope in his heart, and when the day is far spent he returneth,
    smelling of strong drink, and the truth is not in him.
  • dixiedaddixiedad Posts: 310 Deckhand
    Sounds like one of my trips. Wonder if the bite will turn on with new moon the middle of the month, or is the best of it already over with for the year ?