2/4/15 Fishing the Sebastian River

It was nice in the morning so I made a short trip to Roseland Community Park on the Sebastian River looking for snook. I found the water a little to cold for a good snook bite. But I did find fish. Here is my report.

Replies

• John McKroidJohn McKroid Posts: 1,744 Captain
    Nice Report, Thanks for the post.
  • BasstarBasstar Posts: 513 Officer
    Another good one Pete
  • davederbdavederb Posts: 887 Officer
    Great video as always Pete. Found that Roseland Community Center launch a few years back. Saves paddle time to the north fork from Wimbrow and McDonald parks!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Air Force Veteran 93'-00' ~621st TALCE~

2017 & 2014 Hobie Pro Angler 12’s
  • cprcpr Posts: 9,309 Admiral
    nice work, thanks for the launch site info
    "The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function." F. Scott Fitzgerald

"Prediction is very difficult, especially if it's about the future." Niels Bohr
  • jcanracerjcanracer Posts: 4,312 Moderator
    nothing wrong with a morning of catch and release.
    Hobie Kayak angler for life!
  • blazing_reelsblazing_reels Posts: 587 Officer
    Nice Video Pete
  • palmbeachpetepalmbeachpete Posts: 2,620 Captain
    I need to make a trip back down that way when the seas lay down. Had some good times off Boynton.
    Nice Video Pete
  • blazing_reelsblazing_reels Posts: 587 Officer
    Yeah, for sure Pete. These are your stomping grounds. Be awesome to do a drift with ya! Lemme know when you might wanna go out.
    I will let you know.
  • ProduktProdukt Posts: 592 Officer
    I'd be down for that drift too
  • GreenfeanGreenfean Posts: 77 Deckhand
    I also went out Wednesday and Friday on Sebastian river and made a video. It's not as good as yours. I still need to make it a lot shorter. Skip to the last few min for the fish.[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=gflliauvasi[/video]
    Tarpon 120
  • Landshark LarryLandshark Larry Posts: 39 Deckhand
    Pete:

Another outstanding video.
    Greenfean, I was not able to see your video.
    Greenfean wrote: »
    I also went out Wednesday and Friday on Sebastian river and made a video. It's not as good as yours. I still need to make it a lot shorter. Skip to the last few min for the fish.[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=gflliauvasi[/video]
  • GreenfeanGreenfean Posts: 77 Deckhand
    I think it was trying to post it on my phone. Try this one https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gfLLIaUVASI
    Tarpon 120