Home Politics

Famous Presidential Lies Contest . . .

Baits OutBaits Out Posts: 12,331 AG
LBJ:

We were attacked (in the Gulf of Tonkin )

Nixon:

I am not a crook

GHW Bush:

Read my lips - No New Taxes

Clinton:

I did not have sex with that woman... Miss Lewinski

GW Bush:

Iraq has weapons of mass destruction

Obama:

I will have the most transparent administration in history.
The stimulus will fund shovel-ready jobs.
I am focused like a laser on creating jobs.
The IRS is not targeting anyone.
It was a spontaneous riot about a movie.
I will put an end to the type of politics that "breeds division, conflict and cynicism".
You didn't build that!
I will restore trust in Government.
The Cambridge cops acted stupidly.
The public will have 5 days to look at every bill that lands on my desk
It's not my red line - it is the world's red line.
Whistle blowers will be protected in my administration.
We got back every dime we used to rescue the banks and auto companies, with interest.
I am not spying on American citizens.
Obama Care will be good for America .
You can keep your family doctor.
Premiums will be lowered by $2500.
If you like it, you can keep your current healthcare plan.
It's just like shopping at Amazon.
I knew nothing about "Fast and Furious" gunrunning to Mexican drug cartels.
I knew nothing about IRS targeting conservative groups.
I knew nothing about what happened in Benghazi .
I have never known my uncle from Kenya who is in the country illegally and that was arrested and told to leave the country over 20 years ago.
And, I have never lived with that uncle. He finally admitted (12-05-2013) that he DID know his uncle and that he DID live with him.
If elected I promise not to renew the Patriot Act.
If elected I will end the war in Iraq and Afghanistan within the 1st 9 months of my term.
I will close Guantanamo within the first 6 months of my term.
I will bridge the gap between black and white and between America and other countries.

And the biggest one of all:

"I, Barrack Hussein Obama, pledge to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America .."

I believe we have a winner

A southeast Florida laid back beach bum and volunteer bikini assessor who lives on island time. 

Replies

• ParkerboyParkerboy Posts: 7,048 Admiral
    Not even a contest.

Sent from my KFJWA using Tapatalk
    Deo Vindice
  • SpineymanSpineyman Destin, FlPosts: 8,347 Admiral
    You know how you can tell if Obama is lying? If his lips are moving. Biggest fabricator and embellisher in US Presidential History.
    Kayak Rookie...and loving it.
    Fishing beautiful Destin / Ft Walton Beach area!

II Chronicles 7:14
    if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

• chubascochubasco Posts: 18,390 Officer
    This is like the 60th time this has been posted. Funny how you always omit Reagan's list which was the longest.
    Chubasco.jpg
  • Plan SeaPlan Sea Posts: 5,453 Officer
    Sad the regressives have run out of fresh material again.

Much like their 2016 Presidential aspirations
  • SpineymanSpineyman Destin, FlPosts: 8,347 Admiral
    Plan Sea wrote: »
    Sad the regressives have run out of fresh material again.

Much like their 2016 Presidential aspirations

It's even sadder that the blind are following the blind!!! If you can't see the damage he has done to this Country then you are either blind, delirious, delusional or an accomplice to the destruction.
    Kayak Rookie...and loving it.
    Fishing beautiful Destin / Ft Walton Beach area!

if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

• Mister-JrMister-Jr Posts: 27,752 AG
    Spineyman wrote: »
    It's even sadder that the blind are following the blind!!! If you can't see the damage he has done to this Country then you are either blind, delirious, delusional or an accomplice to the destruction.

Followed by

Something is wrong here.....
    Vote for the other candidate
  • chubascochubasco Posts: 18,390 Officer

Obama was elected by the majority of real Americans to try to repair the damage done to this country. He's done a great job given his task.
    Chubasco.jpg
  • Plan SeaPlan Sea Posts: 5,453 Officer

Regressives take over Congress and the Obama approval rate goes up over 20 points.

Do you expect anyone to take you serious