WTT Dell Net Book Computer for Kahr 45 or Others

WTT/WTS Dell Net Book Computer for Kahr 45
This netbook was lightly used for 3 weeks before upgrading to a full size laptop. It is in perfect condition, with box. It has been restored to factory software. I would like to trade for a Kahr 45acp pistol. Depending on model will determine how much cash I add. I consider the trade value of this at $300. Some other possible trades: Smith model 17, Taurus 1911, Springfield 1911 stainless. Email or PM me and let me know what you have and value. Only trades at this time. FTF in or around Port St. Lucie but would travel some for the right deal.
Email is best as I don’t check PMs as often and many times, I don’t get notification of posts or PMs. Thanks
Wizard78(at)bellsouth.net
ETA: Trade value reduced to $280 and sale price of $250
10/8: I've just been shown that these can be had for about $280 so, $250 trade value and $225 cash.

Description taken from net.
The newly-designed Inspiron™ Mini 10 is a lightweight mobile netbook that goes anywhere with you, so it’s always easy to check your e-mail or connect to the Internet. It’s everything you need to stay in touch and entertained on the road.
Get more done with up to 7 hours, 18 minutes of battery life. Go anywhere effortlessly with a compact, under-3-lb. design. Store your movies, music and photos with 250GB hard disk drive (HDD). Be productive with an easy-to-use, 92% full-size keyboard
DSC00684.jpg

DSC00685.jpg

DSC00688.jpg

DSC00687.jpg

Replies